Chapter 13: Victim #2

For some reason I woke up this morning with a smile on my face, which was odd because I’m definitely not a morning person and it was Monday. But along with the normal Monday blues, I was also going to have to face Mark, which was something I wasn’t looking forward to.

After I got out of the shower all I had on was my tank top and underwear. My radio was on blasting Kiss you by one direction. It wasn’t my usual taste in music, but there songs were catchy plus I was in a good mood.

So tell me girl if every time we

Touch

 You get this kinda rush.

 Let me say yea a yeah a yeah yeah a yeah

If you don't wanna take this slow

 If you just wanna take me home

 Let me say yeah a yeah a yeah yeah a yeah

 And let me kiss you

I sang into the brush in my hand standing in front of my mirror that hung on my closet doors, dancing around half naked. I was happy and it felt good.

“Ahem.” I heard and I jumped around quickly dropping the brush in my hands.

“What the hell are you doing here?” I asked Mason who was standing by the doorway to my room.

“Well that’s a good question, it’s not like I always come here around this time for school.” He said sarcastically.

“blah, blah, blah.” I said as I walked over to the radio to lower the music.

“Andy I had no idea you were a Directioner” Mason said as he sat back on my bed, as usual.

“Shut up! I’m not…it’s just really catchy.” I said sheepishly.

“it’s okay; cause the blonde ones a total hotty.” Mason said in a high pitched squeaky girl voice.

“You’re an ass.” I said as I tried to hold back a laugh.

I decided to wear a big white knit sweater, a pair of skinny jeans, a pair of brown combat boots, a brown scarf, and a brown beanie. (PICTURE ON THE SIDEà)

“So what am I supposed to do when I see Mark?” I asked Mason as I buttered the toast for him and me.

“Eh, Mark doesn’t seem like the type of guy to confront you. He probably will just mope, and stare intently at you.” He said as he sat down at the island in the kitchen.