Chapter 2 NEW FRIENDS

[* This chapter contains strong language*]

Naomi's POV

It's been a day since i've had that dream, I just can't stop thinking about Itachi. I feel like i've left him all alone.

I had not left my bed since then. Anyways I've been waking up in the middle of the afternoon.

It was dark by the time I decided to leave my bed. I look over at Ace's bed seeing him fast asleep before getting out of the room.

Man, I'm so hungry. I think to myself as I make my way to the kitchen. Raiding the fridge was the first thing I've decided to do. Of course they're no leftovers. So I just grab some fresh juice and pour myself some.

3rd Person POV

Naomi Grabs her cup of juice before sitting down the long dining table that fills the seats for the rest of the crew.

She stares down at the cups and sighs.

Naomi was so distracted by her hunger she didn't notice someone walking into the kitchen. They notice she has noticed them and begins to walk up behind her to scare her.

They tap her shoulder saying "What are you doing."

"SHIT... Don't do that Thatch!" Naomi Shouts as she spilled her drink do to the scare.

"Sorry Naomi I didn't see you holding anything. I'll go get you a towel beautiful." Thatch says before rummaging through the kitchen drawers.

"here, then again I'm so sorry." Thatch says with pleading eyes.

"well if you're really sorry, you can make me a quick snack please." Naomi asked.

"Anything for you beautiful." he said before going to prepare something for Naomi.

~~

Little while after. Thatch had finish making an omelette for her, as he brings it to her he finds her head down against the table.

"You alright Naomi?" Thatch asked with concern.

Naomi quickly looks up. "Finally! Food, I'm so hungry. You can set it down now." Naomi had drool dripping from her mouth as she stared at the plate.

Thatch sets the plate down and Naomi immediately digs into her meal.

Thatch takes a seat down across from her. He watches her eat until she finds the tension awkwardly weird.

"Is there something you want to ask?" Naomi asks with her mouth full of egg.

"What do you find attractive in someone?" Thatch asks without any hesitation.

which makes Naomi choke on her food.

"Umm well.. I don't know really. I haven't thought about that.

I guess I would have to say someone who thinks about others and doesn't hold back to say whatever is on their mind... but also I think tattoos are attractive."

"Ahh is that so?" Thatch seems really intrigued by everything you do.

"What about you?" She asks him while finishing up her last few bites.

Thatch takes a minute before answering.

"Well, I guess anyone who just makes my heart feel different." Thatch says resting his head on his hand.