Chapter 11 DREAM PT.2

Naomi's POV
~~
I was being carried away when I had opened my eyes. It's dark out but I see bright blonde hair and immediately knew, it was my dad. I move my head to the left and had seen my mother by his side. They both had worn white cloaks and were walking out into the woods. I knew we weren't in the hidden leaf anymore. I start to move more to let them know I was awake.
"Dad? Mom? Where are we going?" I asked.

They both turn their gaze to me. I see my moms face fully and noticed tears fall down her cheek. It already looked like she had been crying for awhile. I then look straight up my fathers face as it seemed, he had been crying too.

None of them had answered my question. I was beginning to be confused and worried for a 3 year old.
"Let me go!" I yell at my dad, now wanting to walk on my own.
He didn't even look at me. I started to punch his shoulders but he didn't budge.
I began crying out of instinct. I had no idea what was going on. I slowly began to give up and rest my head on his shoulder.
A few hours I'd say had passed.

"Minato, is this it?" I hear my mom ask my dad while stopping. As soon as I heard my mother's voice, I got up. My father nodded.

I turned around and to my view, there was a generous boulder. I was really confused at this point. Both my parents began walking towards the boulder, not stopping at all.
As they reached closer and closer to the boulder, I had such a horrible feeling. I knew nothing good will happen.

My parents walked into the boulder which lead to some secret laboratory place. So the boulder is an entrance to it.

As they walked even further down the laboratory, I seen someone i had recognized. "lord third" my father and mother bowed to him as respect. "ahh, I see Naomi is awake" he spoke. Lord third gave me a smile which to my surprise made me, much more comfortable. I began to relax my muscles. I look back at my dad who was now beginning to cry. He hugged me ever so tightly and I hugged him back. I felt another pair of arms join our hug and already felt the warmness of my mother.

My father and Mother released me from their hug and looked me straight in the eyes. "We love you so much." I heard my mom cry out for the both of them. My dad soon handed me over to Lord Third. He began walking away with me in his arms, while I saw my parents sobbing into each other's arms. I now had that gut feeling again.

I knew nothing good would happen from here on out.

Lord Third walked into a quite small room with a metal table that had at least 4 straps on each corner and a glass mirror which was shaped to look like a window.

He placed me down on the metal table and before i knew it, other shinobi had entered the room and began strapping me down to the table. I tried everything I had to fight back, but it was pointless. no matter what I did, I was too weak to fight them all. "Everything is going to be alright Naomi." lord third had said while I was still fighting to be released from the straps.

"What are you doing to me?! Where did my mom and dad go?!! Answer me!" I demanded to know everything. Lord third had only looked at me with an emotionless face before I passed out from someone injecting me with a needle. everything went black from there..

~~

I woke up like I had a nightmare. I was sweating everywhere. I looked around and noticed I was in my room in the yacht. I remember passing out in the pool but that's about it. How did I get here? Did Ace or Marco bring me up?
"Ow." I touched my forehead from where I was feeling pain. I look to my night desk and see my pills. I grabbed them and took two. As I did that, I looked over the clock and had seen it was already 4:36am.

I get up from bed, still in my bathing suit. I grab my robe before walking out to the kitchen and get a glass of water.

Opening the refrigerator, I grabbed the bottle of water and chugged it down as in stuffed the pills in my mouth. I used the sleeve of my robe to wipe the water around my mouth. I set the bottle of water on the counter and walked down the hallway. It was so quiet, knowing them they usually stay up this late. I opened the door to Ace's room.

He was fast asleep, hugging his pillow like it's a person. I chuckle at his position of sleeping.
I'm so glad I met them both.
They've made this journey something to remember.
I gently close the door and walk back down the hallway.

I'm outside now turning on the fire pit. I love the warmth that fire gives. It's like hugging my mother and father. I felt tears roll down my cheek without even realizing I was crying from the beginning. I turned around and stared at the ocean while letting my tears run free. No matter what the reason is, I just know that whenever I look out to sea, I'm free.

I closed my eyes and felt the breeze of the wind hit my face while taking deep breaths.

"I thought I heard someone, what are you doing awake at this hour?"
I turned around and seen Ace standing 2 feet away from me. I can't believe I didn't hear him walk out. I must've been in too deep In my thoughts.

"Naomi why are you crying?" Ace said getting closer to me and eventually pulling me into a hug.
I don't hesitate to hug him back.
He's so warm.. just like them. I dug my head deep in his neck to make sure he didn't hear my cries. He hugged me so tight, I felt so safe in his arms. I want this to last forever.

He began gently releasing me to look straight into my eyes. I felt so vulnerable at that moment. His eyes are like looking at a million stars. I notice Ace begin to move in. I can feel my face burn up from how shy I was. I also began to lean in. I can almost feel his pink plump lips against mine..

"Whoa what are you guys doing?!"

I hear in the distance which shocked me and Ace back to reality. We both backed away from each other from embarrassment.

"MARCO! You scared the living hell out of me!" I yell out.

A/F

I'm sorry for the really late published chapter of 11, but here it is! Thank you guys so much for being patient!
I promise to post much more often♥️