Chapter 8 LAST TRIP

Naomi's POV

I look out to the sea and remember the dream I had yesterday.

"We're almost to our destination."
I turn around and see Ace.
"Ohh that's good." I said silently as I turned to face the ocean.

"So what do we do after we find them and get back your boat?" Ace asked out of nowhere.
"I'll give you guys something as a reward and we'll part ways." I said without any emotion.

"Ohh... I guess we would huh." Ace said as he scratched the back of his neck

Ace walked closer and leaned to the edge looking out to sea as well.

"What brought you out to sea?" He asked.

"I'm looking for someone." I said not looking back at him.
"Actually if I'm being completely honest, I'm looking for 3 guys who should ruffly be my age now. They were my childhood friends."

I make my way to face Ace.

"Do you know their names?"
"No. I forgot. But I just started remembering them. Maybe they're names will come to me again."

"What did they loo-." Ace was cut off when Marco had walked out.

"Hey guys! Let's go out for our last drink before our destination!" Marco yelled out.

"Yeahh right behind you!" I said completely ignoring Ace and wanting to just have fun before our trip ended.
I walked up with Marco and glanced at Ace from behind.
He looked bothered but just followed us a little after.

I'm honestly pretty upset about leaving the guys and going separate ways. I've had so much fun with them and just feel so comfortable with them. I don't want them to think I want them to come with me and them end up saying no. It's embarrassing!

~Time skip~

I dressed into the dress I had bought earlier because we decided to go to a club.
I bought a short beige silk tight dress.
I put it on and wore the heels I had bought with it. I began doing my hair and decided to braid the top half of my hair and leave the less lose.
I began to do my make up.
~

Ace's POV

Marco and I were done and sitting at the table ready to leave but we had to wait for Naomi which she is taking forever!!
Marco and I wore similar clothing.
We wore what we usually do when we go out to clubs. Marco wore a plain grey tee shirt and jeans, I wore a white tee shirt with a dark grey blazer and jeans.

"Naomi hurry up! We'll never have enough time to have fun if your gonna take this lon-." I stopped mid way sentence when she came out of the room.

She looked so beautiful. More then she usually does. The dress fits her curves so well. Her makeup is light and her smile when she walked out all confident suits her. I never want to look away.

"Wow. You look gorgeous Naomi." I say to her and look away while I can feel my face heat up.

"Thank you Ace." I heard her say really shyly

Wait....

I turn and look at Marco and he is practically drooling over her. I just want to smack him but I shouldn't because he's allowed to look. She's not mine, but I don't want Marco to sleep with her and be with her and break her heart.
Thinking about that makes me so.. I don't know.. mad I guess because she's not like the other girls.

Marco got up and ran up to her.
"Naomi you are stunning!" He had said to her
"Awe thanks Marco, your such a flirt." She said.

"Well lets go." I said and got up from my seat.
"You heard him, let's go Naomi." Marco said while gesturing Naomi to grab on to his arm, and of course she did. I rolled my eyes and walked out after them.

~Time Skip~

We made it to the nightclub and I went straight to the bar. During the trip here, Marco wouldn't stop flirting with Naomi. He was all over her.
I hope that he doesn't end up sleeping with her.

As I grabbed my drink from the bar tender, I saw them dancing together. I'm not even surprised.

"Hey wanna dance?" I turn around and seen a thin girl with dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, bright pink lips in a purple short dress that makes her legs look long.

I pointed at me to make sure she was actually talking to me.

"Of course you silly!" She said coming closer to me. "Let's go!" She grabbed my arm and pulled me to the dance floor.
I followed along with her and danced.
~
I spent the whole night with her.
Getting more drinks
Dancing more
Talking.

But every time I was with her. I always glanced at Marco and Naomi to make sure they don't leave the club and you know..

"Is that your girlfriend or something?" The girl asked as she caught me starring at Naomi again.

"What! .. No." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Ohh good. She doesn't look your type." She said while starring at her nails.

"Excuse me, I don't know what you mean by that." I asked her

"Well just look at you. Your so hot. Then there's her." She said rolling her eyes at me.

She did not just say that.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked.

"I mean look at her, she has red hair! It's so ugly! Who wants someone as small as her with no tits! Look at mine." She gesture to her breasts.

"This is what men want. Not that." She continued.

"There is nothing wrong with her!" I fired back. I'm usually never like this.
"I think her red hair is beautiful and to me her breast size doesn't matter. Girls like you disgust me." I last said to her before walking away from her.

I decided to get another drink and then leave.

I don't know what came over me. I got so defensive over someone else.

Ever since being with Naomi. I've changed. I don't know why but I wanna find out.

~

I hear Naomi and Marco come in drunk.
I go out there before they enter any room.

I went out to the deck and saw Marcos arm around her waist.
My blood went cold when I saw them like that.

"Hey Ace! Why did yooou leave sooo sooo soon?" Marco asked me as he saw me come out.

"Ohh. I wasn't feeling it anymore. Looks like you've had too much to drink. Let's get you to bed." I say before anything happens.

Thank goodness Marco didn't say anything and just went along with it. As I was taking Marco to the room, Naomi just stood outside.

I put Marco to bed and made sure he stayed there. I walked back out and Naomi was still there starring off at the ocean like she always does.

I began walking towards her and stood beside her looking out in the ocean.

"Thanks." She said out of nowhere.
"For what?" I asked.
"You stood up for me."
"You heard?" I asked.
"Yeah. I didn't mean to I swear, but I was gonna ask if you wanted to dance and then I over heard." She faced me.
"It means a lot to me. I've always been bullied because of my red hair. You are the second one to call my red hair beautiful." She finished.

I looked up at her and saw her smile and she looked so gorgeous with the moonlight shining on her.
I pulled her into a hug which surprised her.
"I will always have your back Naomi." I whispered to her.

A/F

Before you guys ask, no this isn't the end of it. I'm not even close to done. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I loved writing it.
:)
If you guys have any questions please ask!!

Here