Chapter 26

Normal P.O.V

"His eyes!" Kefla backed up a step when she saw his silver eyes.

"I should go and find Vegeta." Leah said to herself and jumped to where Toppo and Vegeta were fighting. And like she expected, she found them watching the fight.

"Vegeta! Do you know what's wrong with Dad?" She asked him. "While ne and Kakarrot were training with Whis, he explained about a technique when your body moves on its own. He also said that it's difficult for even Gods to master it." Vegeta explained.

Good jumped up to a rock Pillar and let his power rise. Kefla glared at him and jumped to a pillar as well. "A show of power huh? As you wish!" She powered up to SSj 2 and both of their Powers shot up into the world of void.

"Both of their energy are overwhelming." Toppo said. Leah looked around and saw that both Dyspo and Frieza stopped fighting as well and decided to watch the fight. Shortly after, Jiren came and stood beside Toppo.

The arena trembled and pillars began to crash. The four jumped away from the falling debris. Finally, Goku and Kefla stopped powering up. The female was the first to attack, she rashed forward and Goku stepped out of her way.

She gritted her teeth and turned around and sent punched and kicks at him. Good Dodged them without breaking a sweat. "Is dodging all you've got?!" She yelled, growing frustrated.

She sent an energy blast and Goku fell backwards off the pillar. Kefla jumped after him and when they met face to face, Goku punched her sending her flying.

"I think I'm getting the hang of this." He said looking at his fist. "Good."

"I'll defeat you!" Kefla yelled after recovering from his punch. "Don't be so sure." Goku replied. He flew at her attacking her multiple times.

"Damnit!" Kefla jumped away from him and started powering up. Her aura shot out in all directions causing red lasers to attack everything.

"She's pissed now..." Toppo said. "Kakarrot must end this quickly!" Vegeta dodged some of Kefla's blasts. "Shit!" Leah dodged some of her blasts and jumped next to Jiren.

"Oh? So you stopped meditating?" She chuckled and tried to stop herself from laughing when Jiren looked at her with his blank face. "I thought all the fighters that are worthy for you to fight are gone." Leah put her hand oh her hip. "Now, you're interested in the fight?"

"You talk too much." Jiren replied glaring at her from the corner of his eye.

"Ka." Goku started to charge his attack while dodging. "Me." He jumped from a pillar to another. "Ha." He used the destroying rocks as stepping stones. "Me." He rushed forward and jumper.

"You can't dodge mid air!" Kefla grinned. She sent a green and red energy blast at him. When the blast almost touched him, He jumped and uses his own blast to ride hers.

 When the blast almost touched him, He jumped and uses his own blast to ride hers

With everything he got, Goku unleashed the Kamehameha at Kefla sending her flying over the ended of the arena

"He did it!" Leah cheered.

"Damn. This is the strongest Kamehameha I saw till now..." Vegeta mumbled. "If he can reach that level, then I can as well..."

"Kefla has been knocked out." Daishinkan announced. He glanced at the Omni Kings and saw them laughing and talking about how amazing Goku is. The grand priest looked at his son Whis and smiled. "What interesting mortals you have in your universe Whis..."

"One day I'll beat you Goku!" Caulifla roared from the stands. Meanwhile, Champa was having a heart attack. "W-we only have 2 fighters left..."

"Kakarrot will be out of energy now. Let's go Leah." Vegeta jumped. "Right." Leah looked at Jiren one last time and the two made eye contact...

"I'll surpass my limits Jiren. I'll surpass my limits for them." She said and trotted off after Vegeta.

"Jiren..." The pride trooper looked at Toppo. "Those three Saiyans will continue to grow stronger. Especially Son Goku..."