Chapter 7

Normal P.O.V

"Let the tournament of power begin!" The grand priest announced. Everyone started fighting. Energy blasts were exploding around them.

Universe 7 stood together. "Don't forget the plan everyone!" Gohan said to the others. "Huh... Gohan, look." Krillien pointed at Goku and Leah, the both were trying to sneak away from the group.

"Kakarrot! Don't you dare leave me with them!" Vegeta ran away from the others. "What about the plan?!" Piccolo yelled. "Sorry green man! I have unfinished business with Hit!" Leah waved at him and started punching anyone on her way.

"I gotta go, Bye bye~" Frieza laughed and jumped away from them.

"There!" Goku yelled happily when he saw Toppo fighting a winged girl. "Justice flash!" He yelled. The girl went over the edge and fell. Seconds later, she popped up in the stands.

"Lillibew from univere 10 has dropped out!" The Great priest announced. "So... That's what happens when you fall off." Shin mumbled. "Hurry up universe 7 and kick their asses!!" Beerus yelled.

"As you wish Lord Beerus!" Leah attacked a large, green, ogre like man. The fighter dodged her attacks and wrapped his arms around her. "Come with me, my princess!" He laughed.

"Don't call me princess!!" Leah bit down hard on the man's arm. "Ah!" He yelled in pain. Leah punched him in the face sending him to the edge.

"Galactic Gun!" Leah's attack was so strong. The warrior fell and appeared in the stands. "Oh no! Nink!" The destroyer from universe 4 yelled. "Hahaha! This is universe 7's power!" Beerus jumped happily. "Go Leah Go!" Elder Kai cheered.

"That girl is a strong fighter." Toppo said as he looked at Leah. She turned around and saw him looking at her. "Hello, mustache man." Leah laughed but stopped when she saw Jiren standing in a clearing.

No one was coming close to attack him. That's weird... Her breath caught in her throat when she saw him glaring at her.

She shook her head and looked at him again, but he's no where to be seen. "The hell?" She whispered.

"Toppo! Fight me!" Goku stopped in front of Toppo and took his fighting position. "Son Goku..." The mustache man glared at The Saiyan. "Hey! Don't glare at my father!" Leah yelled angrily.

"Toppo is one of the strongest fighters in our universe and in the whole multiverse. The two Saiyans have no chance of winning." Khai, the kaioshin of Universe 11 smirked. "We'll see..." Shin smiled to himself. 'Goku and Leah are so strong, they'll win!'

"Well, well,If it isn't Goku's little daughter." A blue wolf appeared in front of Leah. "Who are you?" She asked. "My name is Bergamo Dear, and this is my two brothers, Basil and Lavender." He looked at her up and down smirking.

The brothers approached her. Two other fighters were with them. A metal dragon and a bunny girl. "Leah..." Goku looked at his daughter then back at Toppo Luckily, the pride trooper was fight a large dog like man. The Saiyan ran to his daughter and stood next to her.

"There you are Goku!" Bergamo said. "Glad you came to me, saves me the trouble of finding you." He laughed.

"You get your brothers to come help you? Fine by me." Goku took his fighting position. "I can handle you."

Lavender laughed as he blew his poison on his hands. "Poison... I must be careful." Leah whispered.

"Hahaha! Lavender's poison is very deadly! This is the end of your fighters!" Roh kai laughed. "He's right, The wolf's poison could be problematic." Whis pointed out. "She can't heal herself, so she needs to find a way to avoid it. One scratch and she could be done for." Whis shook his head smiling.