Chapter 27

Normal P.O.V

"Kakarrot is probably out of stamina now." Vegeta said. "Yes. And the other fighters will try and defeat him. We should hurry!" Leah replied.

"You there!" A man in battle suit yelled. "fight me!"

"Leah go, I'll kick his ass quickly." Vegeta smirked. "As you wish." Leah nodded her head and jumped from a pillar to another searching for her father.

At the corner of her eye, she saw Ribrianne and her friend Rozie heading to where she felt her father's weak energy was.

"Damn it. They want to fight when he's out of stamina!" She yelled and quickly jumped in front of Goku, blocking one of their Heart blasts.

"Son Leah!" Ribrianne was shocked when she saw the female. She prepared a huge energy blast and was going to attack her when two figures punched her and her teammate away.

"You two again?!" Rozie gasped when she saw Android 17 and 18. "I thought that my love was strong enough to knock you out?!"

"That's ridiculous." 18 scoffed. "Are you alright Goku? Leah?" 17 walked to both of them and helped the make Saiyan up.

"Yeah. Thanks." Goku said. "You managed to use ultra instinct for the second time now. " Leah said to her father. "That was so cool." Goku smiled at his daughter and patted her head.

"How did you do it?" She finally asked the question that was in her mind from the moment she saw the transformation. Leah couldn't help but wish she could master that form of have one of her own.

"I don't know how I did it. The only thing I know is that you only use that form when you're at the state of .... death. That's what I heard from Whis." Goku explained.

"State of death... That's why it's almost impossible for the gods of destruction to master it because they're immortal." Leah smirked in satisfaction. Finally, she knows how to master it...

'I can even make that form stronger.. I just need to master it.' She thought.

"Great thinking Leah." 17 patted her shoulder. "But right now, let's get rid of those annoying women."

"Annoying?!" They yelled. "Let me have that one sis!" Rozie pointed at 17. "As you wish. I still have unfinished business with the blonde one." Ribrianne replied. Suddenly, three other fighters from universe two came out of nowhere and landed in front of Leah and Goku.

"Leah. Guard Goku, we'll take care about those two." 17 smirked when she saw the half Saiyan whining.

"Goku is mine to take out. Just watch him and make sure he doesn't escape." Rozie and Ribrianne launched at the Androids leaving Leah, Goku and the other fighters.

"What should we do? I'm still recovering from the fight with Kale." The half Saiyan glared at the three fighters that surrounded them.

"Back off little girl." Zaburo smirked. "We're three, and I don't want to hurt a pretty face." Rabanra laughed.

"You'll have to fight me first." Leah replied. "who are you girl anyway?" Zirlion asked.

"I'm the daughter of the strongest man in universe 7, Son Leah!" She said with pride. "And I'm the person who'll kick your asses!"

While 17 was dealing with Rozie, 18 has her hands full with Ribrianne. The female Android dodged all Ribrianne's hearts and kicked her in the face.

"Play fair!" Ribrianne snapped. "Says the person who tried to attack Goku when he's out of stamina." 18 smirked.

"Great job 18!" Krillien cheered from the stands.

Ribrianne looked between Krillien and 18. "Is that your husband?!" She yelled. "Yes. What's it to you?" 18 replied with a blank face. "He's ugly! He doesn't have a nose!" She screamed in horror. "You're a trite person and need to back down!"

"Then, you'll be defeated by this trite person. "18 glared at her. "Loosing to you would be a betrayal to Love and beauty. After deafening you, I'll get rid of that ugly girl." Ribrianne glared at Leah who was fighting the three men.

"What's your problem with Leah?" 18 eyed the look in Ribrianne's eyes. "You're jealous. are you?" She smirked when the said girl turned red from anger. "That ugly girl is stealing all the attention from me! The gods are always watching her fights or talking about how strong she is! She's evil to love and I must defeat her. Love is Justice!"

"You should stop calling her ugly. She's more beautiful than you anyway." 17 punched Rozie to a destroyed rubble then he jumped next to his sister.

"Enough talking!!" Ribrianne charged at them. The Androids jumped away and she crashed into a wall. Ribrianne rolled on the ground. She can feel herself getting weaker. She slowly looked up when she saw two pairs of feet in front of her.

"AHHH!" She yelled in shock when her eyes met Jiren's. "W-what do you think you're doing?!" She screamed at him. "Trying to seduce me are you?!"

Jiren glared down at her and she almost fainted. "Y-you want w-win my heart!" She said and ran back to where she was fighting.

Jiren watched the girl running away. He then continued watching Leah's fight with those three fighters from universe two. Despite being out of stamina, she was doing well against them in order to protect her father.

She's protecting her family.

'Those two Saiyans are evil and we must elemenate them.' He remember Dyspo's words after Goku's fight with Kefla.

Is fighting in order to protect your universe considered evil?