Chapter 3

NORMAL P.O.V

Goku came back with Gohan few minutes ago. The half-saiyan accepted to be one of the team's member. "Me, Dad, Gohan, Vegeta, Piccolo, 18 and krillien... We're 7 now!" Leah said happily. "Don't be Happy girl, you don't Know what will happen." Beerus crossed his arms. Leah smirked and whispered. "You mean, If we loose, we'll be erased?" Beerus jumped from his seat.

"H-how did you know that!?!" Beerus yelled. "I can read minds." Leah smiled at him. "I'm happy because I only have few hours to get my target!" She jumped. "Y-your target?" Beerus asked confused. "Yes, Hit." Leah became deadly serious. "I have many horrible plans for his death..."

Beerus got up quickly and hide behind his attendant. "What's wrong my Lord?" Whis asked. "She can read minds..." He simply said. "Who?" The angel asked. "She's going to torture him..." Beerus whispered."Who?" Whis asked again. "Hit..." Whis covered his mouth trying to hide his laughs. "Oh, Leah..." He shook his head. "You're always the cause of all troubles, just like your father..."

WITH GOKU AND GOHAN...

"We need 3 more fighters dad." Gohan said. "Yeah... Wait, what about Tien? He's a good fighter!" Goku suggested. "Good idea! We can also ask Master Roshi to join us!" Gohan said. "That's good, but we need one more fighter..." Goku rubbed his head. "What about my brother-in-law, 17?" Krillen walked towards them. "He's now a good person and also super strong! He'll help us."

"Oh, you saved us! Gohan go to kami's house. Krillen, go get Tien and I'm going to 17." Goku put his two fingers on his forehead. "Dad! Wait!!" He head his baby girl calling him. "Can I come with you?" Leah asked. She gave him the puppy eyes. "I can't say no to those eyes!" Goku took his daughter in his arms and used instant transmission.

"They're so cute..." Krillen chuckled. "Yeah, I'm happy for my little sister." Gohan smiled. "I'm going now Gohan, good luck!" Krillen flew away. "Bye-bye!"

WITH GOKU AND LEAH...

Time skip

Leah and her father, Goku landed on the ground. The island was so beautiful, there was many different animals. "Dad, are you sure he works here?" Leah asked in awe. Suddo, they heard a big explosion. "Yes, I'm sure!" They flew towards the smoke...

"Oh, my God... That's so cool!!!" Leah saw 17 knocking the poachers who were shooting at him, He was moving so fast. "He's strong right?" Goku asked and Leah nodded. "I was very young when I first saw him..." She mumbled. 'he's also... Hot.' She thought.

"Yo!" Goku called out. 17 turned around. He looked at Goku then at Leah. "I think I Know you, have we meet?" The Android asked smiling. "Yeah, we've actually fought before, I'm Son Leah, and this is my father, Son Goku." She smiled back.

"Ah! I remember you now, you was so little when we fought." He laughed. "I recognize your voice Son Goku, but we didn't meet." 17 walked to him. "It's nice to see you face to face." He said.

"So, you're 17 huh? I see ,you're still strong." Goku greeted the Android. Suddenly they stopped when they heard Leah talking to the phone, after a few seconds, she looked at her father. "Dad, it's Mom." She said.

"What happened?" Goku asked. "She's going to shopping with Bulma and I'm going to watch over Goten! This is unfair! I want to stay here!" She crossed her arms. "Maybe next time Leah, you should look after you brother." 17 chuckled a bit. "Yeah, you're right, I'm going now Bye!!" With that Leah flew back to her home.

"You have an awesome daughter, by the way." 17 said. "Thanks, what now?" Goku looked at the other poachers. "Protect the animals and don't kill the poachers.. they still have the right to live..." 17 took his fighting position. "As you wish, after that I need to talk to you." 17 nodded and ruched to knock out the poachers.