Chapter 17

Normal P.O.V

Goku Jumped away leaving Leah and Vegeta standing together. "I've seen Tien taking out three people by himself. He's now out of stamina." Vegeta said.

"I hope he finds a safe place to take some rest." The half Saiyan girl replied while watching the other warriors. Suddenly, they felt an enormous power coming from the other side of the tournament.

"You feel that?" Vegeta asked. "Definitely, that must be Jiren." Leah narrowed her eyes at the direction the pressure came from.

"The tournament is so cool!" Zen Chan clapped his hands together. "Yeah!" Zen kun nodded his head smiling. "How many fighters are left?" He asked.

"Universe 2 has six left, universe 3 has five, universe 4 has four, universe 6 has eight, universe 7 has nine and universe 11 has three. In total, we have 35 fighters left." The grand priest smiled. "This is getting interesting. It seems universe 7 are at an advantage."

"They're doing a great job." Shin said while watching universe 7 team fighting with everything they have. "Indeed." Beerus nodded his head.

Leah and ran forward when they heard someone being attacked. They looked under a rubble and saw Frost from Universe 6 attacking Tien.

"Tien!" Leah cried. Before she was able to jump down, Ribrianne appeared in front of her. "I've found you universe 7!"

"Go save the idiot. I'll take care about her." Vegeta said, glaring at the universe 2 warrior. "You won't be going anywhere ugly girl! I'll take you both out!" She snapped.

"Uh.. seriously, this again?" Leah sneered. Vegeta ruched at Ribrianne while Leah jumped over the girl and took off to help Tien.

****

"Wow! That was cool Trunks!" Marron yelled while watching the half breed fighting a big army of huters and in the meantime, Goten was keeping an eye on the animals.

17 asked the three kids to take care about the island in his absence... And honestly, they were enjoying themselves specially Marron.

"They're so weak." Trunks said after knocking all the army down. He smirked when he saw Goten playing with a little Bear. The poor animal was hopelessly sitting in Goten's lap.

"What are we going to do now?" Marron asked. "Well... Mother is coming here to check is so we should return to the Cabin." Trunks looked at the sky deep in his thoughts.

"What's wrong Trunks?" Goten asked his friend. "I don't know where Dad is..." He mumbled.

"What? They didn't told you about the tournament of power?" Goten's eyes widened while Trunks looked confused.

"What..." He raised his eyebrow. "Uncle Vegeta and dad went to a tournament between different universes. My brothers Gohan and Leah went as well." Goten explained.

"WHAT?! A TOURNAMENT?!" Trunks yelled. "DAMN YOU FATHER!!"

****

Vegeta didn't stop sneezing when he was fighting Ribrianne and that made the girl more annoyed that before. "You jerk!" She screamed. "Stop sneezing!!"

"Shut up! I don't even know why I can't stop!" Vegeta snapped at her.

Meanwhile, Leah was fighting Frost who transformed into his third form.  He was shooting ki balls at her, but she dodged all of them, powered up to SSj 2 and punched him on the face.

The lizard fell to the ground after receiving the hard punch. "Ah! Damn you!" He yelled in pain.

"Leah. T-Thank you." Tien whispered smiling at the half Saiyan teen who just shook her head. "No problem Tien. You're my nakama after all." Was her reply.

Meanwhile, Frieza was watching the whole thing. He was impressed with Leah's power. He walked to Frost and stood in front of him.

"You again." Frost smirked. "What are you up to huh?" He asked.

"Ohohooho!" Frieza laughed. "I'm here to help you of course." He replied.

"Good. I want to get rid of these two idiots here." He pointed at Leah and Tien. "They're irritating me."

Frieza only nodded his head. He looked behind him and smirked a bit. "Let's Begin?" He asked.

Frost laughed and ran to Leah and Tien following by Frieza. He punched the half Saiyan in the stomach hard. She coughed blood and fell to the ground. The pain was so much.

She looked up at who attacked her and her eyes widened when she saw Frost and Frieza in front of her.

"Huh... About time you betrayed us..." She whispered glaring at the purple lizard.

"This is the end of your story Son Leah!" Frost prepared a strong blast in his hand, before he was able to attack, he felt a Sharp Pain in his shoulder, turning around he spotted Frieza raising his index finger.

"B-but... You said you're going to help me!"

"Ohohooho! You're too naive." Frieza said. He appeared in front of Frost and knocked him out of the area.

Frost appeared next to an angry Champa. He was so shocked. "How dare you!" He stood up and prepared a ki blast. "I'm going to kill both of you!!"

"That's enough!!" The Omni Kings yelled . "You broke one of the rules of this tournament, that's why we're going to erase you!" The two raised their hands up. A blue light surrounded Frost and within few seconds, he disappeared.

Everyone in the tournament was shocked from what happened to the warrior from Universe 6...

The grand priest, who was also shocked from the reaction of the Omni Kings shook his head and said. "You have 15 minutes left. Let's continue the tournament of power."