Chapter 10

Normal P.O.V

As Leah reached them, a large pink some was in front of her. "What is that?" 18 asked. "Caulifla and Kale are in there. There has to be a way to break it." Goku glared at the pride troopers in front of him.

Suddenly, A green energy beam came flying out knocking Kasheral, Zoiray and Kettol off the stage.

"Wow! You finally controlled your power Kale!" Leah said happily. Caulifla and Kale walked out both in SSj. The shy Saiyan smiled at Leah and dropped to the ground. Her form faded.

"Kale!" Caulifla yelled. "Don't worry big sis, I'm just tired, That's all." Kale laughed blushing from embarrassment.

Suddenly, they heard someone laughing. Everyone turned around and saw Cocotte in a pink bubble.

 "Hahahaha! No one can break my Barrier! I'm safe now!" She said

"I guess you're right..." Leah shook her head. She smirked and hold the Bubble up. "Hey! What are you doing?!" Cocotte yelled. "Oh nothing..." Leah said and tossed her over the edge. "Bye bye~" she waved.

"Damn you!!" Cocotte was so angry. Belmond and Khai was having a hard time trying to calm her down.

"They took 5 of our team..." Dyspo looked at Universe 7 is awe. "I won't let them Win this tournament!!" Toppo yelled. Jiren glared at Goku then at his daughter Leah.

"Excuse me, I need everyone's attention please." A girl with green hair called from above Goku and the others.

"I'm Brianne De chateau!" The girl winked. "I'm Sanka Ku!" A girl with a blue dress said. "And I'm Su Rosas!" The girl with a yellow cape posed.

"It's time we made our transformation!!" They said together

"It's time we made our transformation!!" They said together. "Formation! Brianne, Brianne, Bri-Bri... Anne!"

"Formation! Sanka! San-san kun Ku Ka!!"

"Formation! Rosas, Su-Su Ro... Sas!!"

"Are they powering up or something? That's weird..." Goku asked. "That's ridiculous." Leah crossed her arms. Out of nowhere. A ball of energy blast came right at the girls interrupting their transformation. 17 Jumped down next to Leah. "Oh hey 17!  I didn't see you around." She greeted.

"I was fighting some of the pride troopers but they ran away.... Thankfully, they're out." 17 explained.

The girls ran towards 17 and Leah and stopped in front of them. "How dare you interrupt a lady's transformation!!" She snapped. Toppo  came running as well. "In the name Of Justice I agree with this lady. You should let them Transform." Toppo said.

".... And who are you?" 17 looked up and down at Toppo.

"Okay, Okay! Let them Transform 17." Leah put her hand on his shoulder. "17? What a weird name..." Toppo whispered to himself. "It's a weird name because I'm not a human, I'm an android." 17 said proudly.

"Android?" Toppo looked at him confused. "He's kind of Robot... He was created by Doctor Gero years ago. They are very powerful by the way." Leah explained. "Honestly.... Universe 7's Technology is amazing...." Toppo replied in awe. "Can we continue now?" 17 asked the girls who where looking at 17 all the time.

"Yeah! Of course!" The three girls jumped away blushing deep red. Meanwhile, Goku was sitting on a nearby rock, laughing at how silly this was.

"I'm Brianne De chateau!" Brianne winked. "Again?!" Leah yelled. "I'm Sanka Ku!" Sanka said. "And I'm Su Rosas!!" Rosas Posed.

"Without interruption... It's time we made our transformation!!" They said together. "Formation! Brianne, Brianne, Bri-Bri... Anne!"

"Formation! Sanka! San-san kun Ku Ka!!"

"Formation! Rosas, Su-Su Ro... Sas!!"

The 3 girls began to glow again. When they finished, 3 different girls stood in their place.

"I'm Ribianne!" A plump girl with teal skin and pink dress said. "I'm Kakusa!" A gril wearing a blue cat costume said. "I'm Rozie!" A girl wearing a purple jumpsuit said.

"Let this emotion reach you wherever you are!" Ribianne said making a heart shape with her hands