Chapter 29

Normal P.O.V

"Ah! Ribrianne lost! What should we do?!" The fighters from universe 2 yelled. "Do not fear everyone! We still have three more fighters! So cheer them on with all you've got!" Ribrianne said.

"We love you all~!"

"... The hell is wrong with them..." Champa glared at the universe with disgust. "Ew! That's gross!" Caulifla gagged while Cabba and Kale sweat dropped.

"I should go back to Dad." Leah said to Android 18. "I left him with those three weirdos from universe 2."

"I saw 17 running to his aid. Don't worry. And again thanks for the help." She smiled and took off, searching for another fight.

Leah jumped form a rubble to another, she could feel her energy draining. She had been fighting from the beginning of the tournament of power until now non-stop. She can't help but feel proud. All those years of hard training came in handy.

If she kept punching herself to the end, she'll make it.

"Saonel! Pirina! Don't you dare loose!" The Half saiyan could hear Caulifla yelling from the stands. She glanced around and saw two Namikians against Piccolo and her older brother Gohan.

Saonel, the Namekian wearing a blue vest nodded his head. His partner Pirina, who was wearing a brown vest looked at the stands then back at his two enemies.

"It's time!" They said.

Piccolo's eyes widened when he felt many souls inside the two of them. They had become stronger and faster than before. Piccolo and Gohan were having a hard time dodging their attacks.

Meanwhile, Goku and 17 were fighting against the remaining fighters from universe 2. Ultra instinct had drained all his energy. He couldn't transform to SSj Blue for a long period. Only a few seconds. Suddenly, A pink aura surrounded the three men.

"Our universe is cheering us on!" Zirloin whispered. "I can feel their love!" Rabanra yelled.

"Love! Love! Love!" The three of them cheered together.

Leah finally reached her father and found the weirdos were surrounded by pink and red hearts. "Holy shit! Not this again!" She yelled.

"Let the spell of love reach you And the whole multiverse!" Ribrianne and Helles yelled together blushing.

"No thank you." The gods of destruction shook their head.

"Wow! They're very cool!" The Omni Kings cheered. "Love! Love! Love!"

"Let's begin our show!" Zirloin said. "Formation! Zaloin! Zaloin! Za... Za... Zalo! Zalolo!"

"Formation! Raba- Raba.... Ra... Ba... Bon!" Rabanra yelled.

"Formation! Zabu! Zabu- zabu! Bu... bu... ba! Zu!" Zarbuto joined.

"Let this emotion reach you!" Zirloin transformed to what Ribrianne was wearing. While Rabanra and Zarbuto transformed to what Kakunsa and Rozie were wearing.

Leah yelled in horror and hide behind 17 who chuckled at how ridiculous and cute she acts. "They're back!" She sobbed.

"Such beauty!" Helles cried tears of joy. "They used the power of Love and took the transformations of our goddesses!"

"You also are going to fight against us?" Zirloin asked Leah. "I guess... But before that, I have a question." Leah crossed her arms and moved from behind 17.

"And what is it?" Zarbuto asked back. "No offense but... Are you three gay?" The half Saiyan hold back her laugh when they glared at her darkly. If she was a paper, then she'll be burned by now.

"You disgust me to no end! Are you even a lady?!" Rabanra snapped at her. "Maybe... Maybe not. It's for me to know and for you to find out~" Leah giggled.

"Let's get rid of them once and for all!" Zirloin made a heart. "We'll show you the power of Love!"

"We'll see." 17 smirked. "I'm the warrior Android 17 from universe 7!  The one who defeated goddesses Kakunsa and Rozie!" He then glanced at Leah who shrugged.

"Oh? My turn then? As you wish." Leah grinned. She put her fist on her chest and proudly said so everyone can hear her. "I'm the legendary fighter of universe 7! The pride of all the Saiyans. Son Leah! The ultimate predator!" She yelled and looked back at her father.

"Me? I'm Goku." He simply said.

"Prepare to be defeated!" Rabanra flew to 17 while Zarbuto went to fight Leah and Zirloin against Goku.

"Hey! Finish them quickly!" Beerus yelled. "We don't have much time!"

Meanwhile, Piccolo and Gohan were still fighting against Pirina and Saonel. "Now I figured it out. The whole time they've been two but not actually two." Piccolo said.

"You're right. When Namek found out about the Tournament, our people decided to fuse together." Pirina explained. "And since we're the last fighters from universe 6, we won't loose! We're the last hope of our universe!"

"Piccolo, charge your energy!" Gohan powered up. "Don't worry about holding back! Because I won't either!"

"As you wish!" Piccolo powered up and got ready to unleash his special attack.

"Wow! Goku's fighting! Leah's fighting! Her brother's fighting! They're so awesome and cool!" The Omni Kings cheered. "We love this tournament!"

"Indeed my Lords. Universe 7 has many interesting fighters. What a show." Daishinkan hummed smiling.

"My Lord, you're awfully quiet now. You don't want your brother to get destroyed Don't you?" Whis smiled smugly at Beerus. "No! Of course not!" He quickly got up and yelled at Piccolo and Gohan. "You two! Don't loose against them!"

Whis shook his head and looked at his sister Vados who nodded her head understanding what he wants to say. Despite the two always fighting, deep down, each one of them care and love the other. They're twins after all, it's an instinct.

Everyone is on the edge. Who's going to survive this tournament? Who's going to survive this nightmare?