Chapter 15: Your Drunk (RandomNote)

Me and @shatterednote were having an rp thingy in chapter 13 so I was like YOLO IM DOING A SHIP

•••

"Random," Note sighed, rubbing the bridge of her nose. "Your drunk as hell. I have to take you home."

"Nooooooooo!" Random slurred, tripping over her own feet as Note dragged her to Note's car.

Random pounded weakly at her friends grip, to no avail. Note sighed again and opened the car door.

It was Random's second break up. He had broken it off saying that he thought they didn't spend enough time with each other. She wasn't taking it very well. She texted Note, telling her about it, but right after, got drunk at a bar and Note, being one of the only sane friends in her life, came to pick her up.

"Random, please." Note groaned as the purple eyed girl sat down on the floor.

"Noooooooo! Mr. Unicorn says I can stay!"

Note raised a brow. "Mr. Unicorn? Who's- You know what? I'm not even gonna ask. Now, c'mon." Note released Random's hand and scooped her up off the floor, bridal style.

Random giggled and buried her face into the crook of Note's neck, making the older blush.

"Your warm, Note." Random said quietly.

The older girl said not a word, opening the car door and putting Random in the passenger seat.

{IM GIVING YOU PURPLE HAIR AND BLUE EYES CUZ UR PROFILE PIC IS BLUE AND PURPLE MKAY}

Sighing, the blue eyed girl walked around the small jeep {idk it's the first car that came into my head lol XD} and hopped in the drivers seat, starting up the car.

"I'm gonna take you to my house and get you cleaned up, alright?" Note said, backing out of the parking space she was in.

Random's eyes widen and she started messing with the seatbelt. "Nooo! I don't wanna go! You can't make me, moooommmmmm!"

Note watched silently at Random's slight freak out.

"How about a lullaby?" She said, giving a small smile at the younger.

Random's face instantly lit up. "Ooooh! Music! Yes! Yes!" She cheered, bouncing on the seat.

Laughing a bit, Note thought if a lullaby.

"Okay, um," She started singing words as she went along. "There once was a girl, her name was Random-"

"HEY!" Random shrieked, cutting Note off. "THATS MY NAME!"

Note giggled. "Yes, it is. Now pay attention."

Random nodded vigorously, staring at Note with interest.

"Okay, so um, Random was a princess from a kingdom and her best friend was a singer named Note."

The purple haired girl looked over to Random and her eyes widened. She was asleep.

She smiled and continued driving.

"Goodnight Random." She whispered.

•••

TEEHEE I WAS DRUNK

AHAHAHAHAHAH MAYBE I STILL AM

*runs off screeching*

ONE SHOTSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें