Chapter 18: Party PART 2 (RandomNote)

FUCK SLEEP

SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK

I AM NOT WEAK

SO I CONTINUE

•••

Note desperately searched through the crowd to find Random, to no avail.

"Where did you go?" She thought nervously, as she asked around, hoping someone had seen her.

Suddenly, from the corner of her eye, she spotted two figure sprinting towards the exit, one giggling psychotically and the other trying to keep the giggling one silent.

Random!

Note sprinted off in that direction following the two out the door as she was a car ignition start up.

Oh, heeeelllllll no! {GUUUURRRRRLLLL DONT MAKE ME SNAP MY FINGERS IN A Z FORMATION DOMT MAKE MEH DO IT}

Quickly, jumping into her own car, Note followed them, slowly and distantly.

They stopped at a small...club? What the f-

Note held her breath as Liam took a passed out Random from the back seat And walked in through the back that's said employees only.

Note stared blankly before sliding out of the car and up to the back entrance.

She read the words on the back of the door to herself. Hemsworth L__an Club. The middle of the other word was scratched out.

But she had a feeling in her gut she knew what this kind of place was.

The opened the small door and shut it behind her, walking down the narrow hallway, reaching the end and seeing a cold metal door.

Her friend lay just beyond that.

Clasping her hand around the metal knob, she twisted it and was met by extremely bright lights.

Instantly, she knew where she was. A gay bar.

-=-=-

She avoided all eye contact with everyone, since she was just here to find her friend and get out.

Not soon after, she saw a familiar brunette, who had the expression of "Fuck. My. Life." On her face.

She was surrounded by at least three girls, who were trying to flirt with her, to no avail. One of them, obviously the slut, pushed the other two out of the way and pulled up a stool to Random.

"So..." She said, taking her hand and stroking it against Random's arm. "What's a pretty girl like you, doing in a place like this? Was it my cousin? He's always trying to set me up. Normally, I would be mad but..." She looked Random up and down and winked. "He actually made a pretty good choice."

Her blonde hair was tied up into a messy bun and she wore a see through shirt and skimpy shorts.

Random gulped. "W-Well, um, you see-"

"What?" The girl said with a smirk, pulling Random onto her lap and toying with her hair.

Note growled when she saw Random's face. This girl was bad news.

"I'll make it worth your while.." the girl whispered in Random's ear, making her shudder in fear.

She pushed herself away from the girl and began to back away.

"Sorry, I just...I gotta go!" She turned away and quickly searched for an exit. Looking up, she saw Note with a scowl on her face, glaring at the girl who tried flirting with Random.

"Note!" She cried, rushing over and embracing the girl in a hug. "Take me home, please." She whimpered, quietly as the blue haired girl stroked the brunette cautiously.

"Yeah, let's go." Note replied, prying Random off her, holding her hand and taking her through the exit and to her car, where it was safe.

•••

WELL THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY

NOW IM REALLY GONNA GO TO SLEEP

IM ABOUT TO PASS OUT LOL XD

GOODNITE FOR REALISES THIS TIME