Chapter 1

A/N: This occurs the day before the events in PREVIEW.

My mom banged on my door like a drill sergeant as she came in.

"Get up!"

Little did she know I've been up with the past five minutes on my phone.

"I'm already up," I told her.

"No get your lazy ass out of the bed," She replied trying to pull the quilt from me.

No, she was not going to win this time. I yanked it back, but somehow she was still stronger than me. She pulled it all the way and I flopped out like a bird onto the floor. She smiled and walked away. Sometimes I understood Michael Myers motives.

Today was kind of dreadful. School would be starting today. Winter break was over. My life was over.

I had so much that I wanted to do.

Laying in bed with Netflix and a pint of Haagen Daaz was one of those tasks. But no I obviously couldn't do that. I had to get my lazy ass up and get dressed. There was still like mountains of snow everywhere. Why can't school just be during Spring and Fall?

Leave Summer and Winter ALONE!

Before I could even think of anything else to tell you, loud banging against my poor defenseless door proceed.

"Yo dumbass go use the bathroom already before I hop in the shower," Said my fabulous sister Sarah as she continued knocking.

"Alright," I shouted at her.

Did I mention that I'm not really a morning person?

"Damn ok Cranky," She said and left.

I rubbed my hand through my almost non existent hair. I knew I should've never got it cut. Especially in the winter; it's supposed to keep me warm. But you know what they say...all good things must come to an end...they say that right?

I had to practically jump into the bathroom and brush my magnificent teeth in under 2 minutes before I was forcefully dragged out of there. I ran to my parent's bedroom. Maybe I could use their bathroom. Their room was empty and the bed was made so I'm guessing they were already downstairs.

Good, the coast was clear.

I went to open their bathroom door, but the knob didn't turn.

"Who is it?" I heard my mom call.

"Uh sorry it was me," I said but before I could say anything I heard another voice.

"Don't forget about tomorrow Leo," I heard my father say in between pants.

"I won't," I said. "Wait guys are you.."

"No!"" They both shouted at the same time.

"Ew," I cried and began retreating. "Please use a condom. I enjoy being the youngest," I shouted.

"Don't be silly wrap your willy!" I told them as I backed out.

"Leo GO!"

"Alright fine, you don't gotta be mad because my pussy pops-" I began.

"You need help," Someone said beside me and I jumped.

It was my other sister Natalie. The bitch. We used to be so close, but as I got older she just got more and more bitchy. She was the middle child.

"I know," I said and went back to my room/

She had just graduated high school last year. She didn't apply to college or anything. She's just been partying and being a wild child. It's a shame. Natalie was basically the queen b of the school. She had the perfect blond hair and blue eyes. Perfect complexion and perfect everything.

It's sad to say that I liked Sarah more than her. Sarah was the oldest and the opposite. She was brunette with a darker complexion, but I think that was just because she lived in Florida for the last 3 years. She broke off the engagement and came back to live with us.

Let me tell you, I was jumping off walls that we were in the same house together again. We used to do so much stuff together. Our parents basically dreaded the times we were together. We somehow always found trouble, but it wasn't even our fault half the time.

Sarah was the first person that I came out to. She was accepting and even tried to give me a few pointers on landing guys (Not that I've had any luck with that). I looked in my messy closet for stuff to wear. I ended up pulling out a hoodie and sweatpants with some boots.

What? I don't always dress to impress. I grabbed my phone and began running down the stairs.

"Don't run on these, remember what happened last time," Natalie said as she walked down next to me.

I immediately stopped. I rarely even think about that incident. I'd rather not talk about it either so don't expect me to explain. Natalie always brings it up though for no reason. I walked down slowly and hopped on the landing.

She said something, but I ignored her.

I ran into the kitchen. I sat at the table scrolling through my Tumblr feed. I made sure to sit against the wall so no one saw it. Things can get pretty provocative on there. However, that just made me love it more.

Sarah walked in.

"Can you drive me to school?" I asked.

"Sorry Babe, I can't. I have uh...things to do," She said, but she seemed a little too suspicious for my liking.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Oh nothing special," She said.

"Doesn't seem to bland to me," I replied and got closer to her. "You might aswell tell me. If you don't you know I'm going to end up investigating. Just save me the time please."

"No it's a birthday surprise," She told me and my smile got wider.

"Just tell me," I replied and she shook her head. "Fine I guess I'll just go and ask Mom and Dad. I'll tell them you told me already."

"Go ahead they don't know we're going to a gay club."

"We're WHAT?!"