Chapter 5

Chapter Five

I didn't even understand what the hell was going on. All I knew was that Austin was a surprisingly good kisser. I mean like really good so I kissed him back furiously. I may or may not have used some unnecessary force. What? This was my first kiss and I intended to make it unforgettable.

He started to chuckle while slightly pushing me back. What the hell is going on?

"Slow your role. Listen, this isn't Porn Hub," He said laughing a little.

It would be if he let it. I stopped kissing him as I was out of breath. What? I had asthma. I looked up to him and he was just smiling at me.

"If I didn't know any better I'd say that this was your first kiss," He said knowingly.

"You know it was," I said catching up on my breathing. "Wait you're gay?"

"What?! No," He said shocked and laughing a little. "I'm bi."

I punched him in the arm, maybe a little harder than I should have.

"How come you never told me?" I asked angrily, this would've made my life a lot easier.

"The same reason you never told me you were gay," He replied.

Fair enough.

"What if I'm bi also?" I said. "You can't just assume these things."

He laughed almost as if it was a joke...dick.

"But you're not," He replied.

Oh we're not starting this again.

"So why'd you kiss me?" I asked. "You like me?"

"Ew, God no!" He said.

Wow, that didn't hurt my self esteem at all.

"I just wanted to prove my suspicions," He told me and shrugged. "Besides you're not exactly my type."

"Oh then what is your type?" I asked jumping up and down inside.

"C'mon I don't wanna talk about that with you," He told me. "It's kind of weird."

"Just tell me dumbass," I practically yelled at. "I'll tell you my type."

"Fine, what's your type?"

"I asked you first," I replied cooly.

"I uh like submissives," He said. "You know little guys. Nerds-,"

"Weaklings," I interrupted smartly and he didn't respond. "It's ok we all have our preferences."

He nodded and then asked, "What's yours?"

"Ok don't laugh," I said and he nodded. "You."

"What?"

"You," I responded. "The jock. The bad boy. The jackas-."

"Hey," Someone said behind us and we turned. It was the security guard. "Let's get to class before I write you up."

"K," I shouted and went to my locker.

"Now," The security guard said.

"We're going just wait a second," I responded getting my book. "Jackass."

Austin laughed next to me.

"What?" I asked angrily as I slammed the locker shut.

"That's why you're not my type," He said and began walking to class.

And they say women are the confusing ones *inserts eyeroll emoji*.