Chapter 7

CHAPTER SEVEN

To say that the club goers would be simple and at a minimum was a severe understatement. This place was crowded as fuck. I mean seriously. You had to basically grind and basically hump onto someones body to get across the dance floor. I saw a variety of people.

It was mostly college kids, even a few high school kids, and then even a few older guys.

I was still sitting at the bar and I was about to choke someones child. The amount of people that bumped or fell into me was rising a little too quickly. I hate assholes who can't handle their liquor. It irks my soul. Sarah excused herself to the ladies room.

I'm really starting to think that coming here was a mistake. I don't know what me and Sarah was thinking.

"Yo Danny!" Someone shouted in the chair besides me and I covered my ears.

The bartender laughed and leaned into me.

"This your first time at a club?" He asked and I nodded. "I figured, but with Sarah's fashion expertise you look like a regular here."

I shrugged my shoulders and took another sip of my drink. I haven't even finished my glass and Sarah had already been on her 3rd before she left. I don't know today really wasn't my day. Plus, I really don't want to go ice skating with my dad tomorrow.

I scowled at myself just thinking of him. I can't believe all the stuff that he did when I came out. He was an imbecile. I drank more of my drink.

"What is this called?" I asked.

"A screwdriver," He said. "You want another?"

"No, I want something different," I told him. "What else you got?"

***

I was shaking my ass everywhere on the dance floor. I had long lost Sarah a while ago. The crowd was really doing their thing. Everyone moved as a girl hopped in the air and did the split right in the middle of the floor. I was laughing and dancing so I didn't care.

I went to the middle and gave her a hand up. She put her arms around my neck and we started dancing. The song ended and Destiny's Child's song Jumpin' Jumpin' came on. Seriously, like this song is ancient? She and I started laughing, but we continued.

"Are you gay or straight?" She asked.

"I uh 'm gay," I said.

"Oh that's too bad," She frowned. "But why are so cautious about saying you're gay? You do know this is a gay club right?"

"Y-yeah," I laughed. "I'm just not use to you saying it."

"Aww you're so cute!" She squeezed against me tighter. "How old are you? You're like a squeezable baby."

"I'm 19," I said and looked away.

"Sure you are," She replied knowingly. "Don't worry about it."

I nodded. The song eventually changed. An upbeat song that was kind of familiar came on.

"God they are so doing it old school today huh," She said and then she began singing. "''I wanna dance with somebody!"

I laughed and began following her lead.

"OHHHHHH I wanna dance with somebody," She continued.

"Are you a lesbian?" I asked.

"No," She replied as she smiled at a girl who winked at her. "I just love these clubs. They are way better than straight clubs."

The fog started coming in and the strobe lights were becoming more prominent as more people came in. We were dancing together like there was no tomorrow. I didn't even know I had these moves. She jumped on top of me and wrapped her legs around my waist. We were kind of just having sex with clothes on.