Chapter 11

CHAPTER ELEVEN

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Christina chastised me.

I was still at a loss for words. Cole was here. He was actually here. Like inside of the classroom. What the hell is going on?

"Leooooooooo," I heard beside me and I turned my head.

"What?"

"Did you hear anything I just said?" She asked.

"Uh," I began.

What had she been saying? I couldn't remember. My brain was just being wrecked my so many thoughts at the same thing. My heart was still racing.

"Why did you scream at him?" She said. "He's a dick."

Huh, if only she knew.

"But he's still a teacher and it wasn't that serious for you to get in trouble. You should've just taken the glasses off," She continued.

I sighed and took them off. I gave her a dramatic look. Her eyes widened.

"What happened to you?" She asked.

"A lot," I responded putting them back on. "I was going to tell you later."

"Fine."

"Are you still mad?" I asked.

Before she could answer the door opened and Cole came in. He looked at me as he came in and then turned his attention to the lady.

"Thanks for watching the class Ms. Nunez," He said.

She smiled and nodded at him.

"It's no problem," She said a little too happily.

She likes him? She got up and collected her things.

"They were fine, but there was a couple in the back that was little talkative," She said.

Snitch. I'm guessing he knew who she was talking about because he immediately turned to our direction. I diverted my eyes away and looked out the window. God this was going to be interesting.

***

It was quiet for some time but then he announced that he was going to hand out the new syllabuses and schedules. When he got to my name I stared out the window awkwardly as he placed the paper on my desk. I couldn't look him in his eye anymore. This was too weird.

This was fifty levels of fucked up. I would say fifty shades, but considering what we did last night-heck what we did this morning that wouldn't be such a good idea. Things were just so confusing right now. How the hell did he end up as my teacher? How old is he?

He's definitely over 21 or he couldn't be my teacher. Oh my god I lost my virginity to a grandpa. I was intoxicated. I was so stupid. Didn't he even realized my age range before? Did I even look my age last night?

That makes what we did illegal on so many levels. Now I definitely couldn't tell Christina what happened. We could both get in serious trouble. I couldn't tell anyone about this.

I groaned and rubbed my face into my palms. This is what I get? Is this God's way of punishing me? He should've gave me a warning.

Why didn't I ask Cole how old he was? I should've before I let him take my innocence. He should've asked me my age too. I probably would've added a year or two, but all the same I would've still been in my teens.

The bell rang snapping me out of my thoughts. I hated the school bell. Even though it rang at the same time every day, I always got scared whenever it did. It was just so random and annoying.

"Leo," Christina said waving her hand in my face. "You going to class?"

"Oh yeah," I said getting up and grabbing my stuff.

We were about to walk out of the room when he finally spoke.

"Leo."

I looked at Chris and she shrugged her shoulders. We turned around. He looked at Chris for a few seconds and then she got the hint.

"I'll uh meet you there," She said putting her hand on my shoulder.

I nodded and she left.

"Close the door," He simply said getting out of his seat.

I was stuck standing there for some time before I followed his orders and closed the door.

"Have a seat," He said motioning his hands to the desk in front of him.

I slowly walked and reluctantly sat down. He was observing me the whole time.

"Leo take off the glasses," He said sighing.

I obeyed and looked away.

"Look at me," He told me and I finally looked up directly at him.

He sighed again and ran his hands through his face and hair.

"Please tell me you failed this class years ago and you're just now retaking this to graduate," He pleaded.

I shook my head.

"So this is your first time taking this class?" He asked and I nodded.

"This is an entry level class."

"I'm aware."

"So that means you're very young," He said. "Just how young?"

I didn't respond. Once he knew how old I was he was guaranteed to have a heart attack.

"Leo how old are you?" He demanded.

"15."

"Oh my fucking God."

"I don't think we should bring him into this conversation," I told him and he glared at me.

"Are you lying to me?" He asked.

I shook my head.

"Because if you are you need to stop right now," He told me. "This isn't a game."

"Never said it was."

"Stop with your responses!"

"Well stop with your questions."

He rolled his eyes at me and went behind his desk.

"How old are you?" I asked. "You know since we you know. I think it would be proper for me to know yours."

He looked uneasy and then he finally said it.

"25."

My eyes widened. My already abnormal over beating heart just went up a couple notches. I started breathing quicker. Oh my god this can't be happening. He's ancient.

He's 10 years older than me. What is life? What the hell am I going to do? He walked forward and took out his wallet. He swiped out a bunch of fifties.

"We need to keep this between you and me," He said and placed them on the desk.

"What's this for?" I asked confused.

"To keep your mouth shut," He informed me. "And as long as you do while I teach here and you attend there's more where that came from."

I scoffed and threw the bills back at him.

"What the hell's wrong with you?!"

"I'm not a prostitute," I told him. "I told you that last night."

"You said a lot of things last night," He said angrily. "Who knows if you were lying about that part to?"

I got up from my seat. I slammed the door open and stormed out. I can't believe this is happening.

A/N: Thanks for reading ❤️. More to come soon ☺️