Chapter 14

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"What?!" I exclaimed.

He just continued smirking at me and picked up a notebook out of his bag. He snatched the pen out of my hand and began writing something.

"Since you didn't hear me well enough," He began. "I'm gonna spell it out for you."

He held up the book to my face.

"You got fucked," I read aloud.

I can be slow at times, don't judge me. I slammed the notebook down on the desk trying to hide the words.

"Hey watch it this is a Five Star notebook," He said as I looked around to see if anyone saw. "Do you know how much these things cost?"

I ignored his statement and ripped the sheet out of the book.

"Can you please watch what you say and do around other people when I'm with you?" I asked. "I can't have people thinking that I'm-,"

"What?" He said. "Gay?

I looked to see if anyone heard that either.

"Look at you," He said. "Getting ready to have a heart attack."

"I'm not getting ready to have a heart attack," I told him and began looking through my bag.

"Sure," He finally said.

***

Austin came by my locker after the last bell rang.

"Hey," He said quietly.

He looked down and played with his fingers.

"What do you want?" I asked. "Traitor."

"Traitor?" He asked confused.

"Yea," I told him. "You're a traitor."

"How?"

"You told my parents that I wasn't at your house last night," I responded. "I was going to use you as an alibi."

"What are you talking about?"

"Did you not hear me clearly?" I asked. "Get the jizz out of your ear."

"Don't say stuff like that!" He told me looking around to see if anyone was looking and I rolled my eyes.

"Dude no one's paying attention," I informed him. "They're all trying to get the hell up out of here."

He just sighed.

"I meant what are you talking about," He said. "I never told your parents anything."

"You're lying," I simply said. "But it's ok I'm already grounded."

"Grounded for what?"

"For not coming home last night."

"Where did you go?"

I looked around to see if there was anyone around us. The hallway was clearing out, but there was still some people here. Too risky. I was just going to tell him what happened, but I wasn't gonna say with who. I'm just gagging on the inside of what happened with Cole.

Ok, that was a total lie.

What Cole and I did was just magical. I know I said I may have regretted what happened, but come on. He was amazing. Plus, it's not like I have anyone to compare him too. The way he -bit my neck and shoulder. The way he sucked my-

Getting off topic aren't I?

I sighed and said, "I'm going to have to tell you another time."

He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Does it have to do with sex?" He asked. "Did you get fucked last night?"

Why does everyone keep putting it like that? Did I get fucked? Why couldn't I have just been made gentle love to, in their eyes? Oh who am I kidding? I was fucked. I was ravaged. I was destroy-

Getting off topic again aren't I?