Chapter 13

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

I limped over to my next class looking at my schedule. Why the hell are my classes all over the place? Why couldn't they be next to each other or at least on the same floor? I go from the 3rd floor to the 1st to the 2nd to the 1st then back to the 3rd. Who has time for that?

Not me.

My foot was still hurting from my little scuffle with the vending machine. I feel like I won the fight, but you know there are some bitter sore losers. Anyway I don't think I know anyone in the class. I walked in limping like a retard, but not everyone was here yet. There was still a lot of unclaimed seats.

I was going to sit by the window at the last seat, but some dumbass kid rushed in and hopped in it before I could. Calm down child it was never that serious. I rolled my eyes and sat at the seat in front of him. It still had a good view of the window.

I leaned back and closed my eyes. I need some gum. I turned to the kid and that's when I realized who it was.

"You're kidding me right now," I said.

"Dang it took you that long to notice," He said smiling.

I got up and hugged him. Then I realized it kind of made me look gay to the surrounding students. Thankfully no one was looking and the class was still mostly empty. I let go of him awkwardly and sat down. He did the same.

"Still in the closet?" He whispered and I shrugged my shoulders.

Ok, so I know I told you guys that I wasn't out to anyone besides my family. However, there is someone else that knows too. That would be Nate. He was the first person to know actually. He helped me actually figure out I was gay.

And no I did not sleep with him. I'm not a slut. (Yet :P). He's gay too though. However, he doesn't really act or look like it at all. Before he left h told me that he wasn't really interested in anyone at school. No one knows he's gay either.

In some ways he's kind of like me. He may be kind of smaller than most of the guys in the school like me. But his attitude and mouth is crazy. He and I didn't meet each other on positive terms either. It started in an argument and then almost a fight.

It's safe to say that we both have short fuses.

"So what have I missed?" He asked.

Nate had been gone for so long.

"Not much," I replied.

He narrowed his eyes and shook his head.

"No," He told me. "Something's definitely happened. You look different."

"I don't know what you're talking about," I responded.

His facial expression lit up and he smirked.

"You got fucked."

A/N: Hey my little pretties. I'm so sorry for the wait, and I know this is kind of short and crappy so I apologize in advance. Here's to introducing Nate my first child. You'll be seeing a lot of him.