IMPORTANT ALERT!

LETTER TO THE READER:

Hey guys it's Tazz. I know I'm way over do with an update. I know I always say soon, but it's never really soon. For that I wholeheartedly apologize. When I first started writing I thought that it would be easy. It's really not.

Over the past few months I've gained a new found respect for writers here on Wattpad. Whether you're a popular author, a relatively unknown one, or even a beginner you've got so much respect from me. Writing isn't easy and it's tough. For the readers I don't know where I would be without you guys. Even though a lot of us don't say it you readers really mean a lot.

I personally wouldn't be writing as much as I do if it wasn't for you guys. You guys constantly want more and you guys encourage me to do better. It doesn't matter when you started. Whether you've been reading my stories since I started two summers ago or if you started reading my work yesterday, it doesn't matter. You're all equally important.

That being said for the past few weeks I've been reviewing Grade D. It isn't top notch work to be honest. There's so much wrong with it. There's inconsistencies, confusing ideas, typos, and grammatical errors all over the place. Why didn't you guys tell me anything?! I don't honestly read my work after I write it, but now I'm going to.

There are travesties in this writing!

How can Cole and Leo go to a beach house...yet Leo had said that there were mountains of snow everywhere previously...yet the story takes place in California which is relatively hot! You guys see what I mean? The terror goes on and on in this work. So to counter this hardship I'm going to be editing Grade D.

The grammar and all that stuff will improve. I also will be changing things to the story. The things I'm changing may or may not be significant. I'm not sure yet. So I'm wondering if you guys want me to keep the story up while I edit and signify edited chapters with titles like GD 1? Or do you want me to remove all chapters and upload them only when I edit them one by one?

It's your choice. So comment on this and tell me what you want. AND IF YOU GUYS DON'T I'll just flip a coin and do whatever. I apologize for the inconvenience.