aesthete!

┌─────────────────┐

└─────────────────┘

└─────────────────┘

a person who is appreciative or sensitive
to art and beauty

— ( 𝗉r𝗈l𝗈gue) — 

ooo. AOIFE O'MALLEY had always wanted to leave Derry, she's planned and listed all the countries she wanted to visit. She's done so as long as she could remember, scribbling each country down in a scrappy notebook she'd bought from Denis's Wee Shop with the small amount of money she earned at her family's pub.
Aoife didn't have anything against her home town, she thought it was a cracker little town. Everyone she loved was there. But she'd always wanted to see more.
Paris, London, Venice, it was all planned out, Aoife would go for her art, and her twin, Orin, would go for his music.
The twins had been planning their grand world trip since they'd been gifted a world encyclopedia one year.

There hadn't been much holding Aoife in Derry, not until her fifth year at Our Lady Immaculate College when a shy English boy turns up at the supposedly all-girls school.

DERRY GIRLS: ONE
────────────────
DERRY GIRLS: THREE

"you're a fucking derry girl."

⊱┊DISCLAIMERS !

warnings !
this story will include underage drinking, cigarettes, mentions of sex, and strong language.

recommended settings !
white background, georgia and the second smallest font.

disclaimers !

i do not own the show 'Derry Girls', its plots or dialogues in any way, credits to the respective creators and writers. i also do not own any of the songs mentioned in the story.

however, i do own Aofie O'Malley, Lorcan Gallagher and the rest of the O'Malley family. i also own their dialogues, their backstories, and their storylines.

please do not steal my plots, characters, storylines, etc. !!