Two

The sounds and sights blurred together on the fairly long flight to the tower. I hadn't realized how far out the prison really was.

Anyway, the glowing A of the tower came into view and I mentally prepared to be beaten, yelled at, rejected, or all sorts of other horrid things. That's when a bag was placed over my head, a deep sigh leaving my body as the helicopter descended. Annoying but I'll deal with it. My nose hurts too much for me to leave right his moment.

I was dragged out of the helicopter and walked to I assume is an interrogation room. My suspicions were confirmed as they pulled off the bag, a red headed woman standing in front of me. Russian, assassin, training, build. Looks like I finally met the Widow I heard so much about.

"Ohhhh, so you're the one who used to cause so much trouble for my team. Okay." I hummed, sitting back in the chair as I studied her. Wasn't tryna hide that, but the subtle movements to take off my cuffs I was.

"Team? Wh-"

"Yeah not gonna spill little red, unlike my team I don't spill. Thanks." I smirked, her body tensing as I talked. Clearly not really used to someone like me. Definitely dealt with someone similar tho.

"Look, we aren't trying to harm you, we're just trying to ask some questions." She sighed, placing a hand on her head. I snorted and rolled my eyes, like I haven't heard THAT before.

"Fine, ask away then little red." I smiled, crossing my arms over my chest as the cuffs hung on the back of the chair. He hand immediately grabbed for the gun and pointed at me but I didn't react, just looking at her so she would continue m eventually she holstered the gun and looked back at me.

"What's you name?"

"Mas Terr, but you all can call me Terry." I grunted, red nodding and seeming to listen to something.

"Age?"
"28"

"Family?"
"Dead."

"Lovers?"
"Nope."

"Mark?"
"Not getting that hun."

"Birthday?"
"Dunno, sometime in 1988."

"How do you not know."
"Classified."

"Classified? So you were taken."
"No."

"Then why's it classified?"
"Cause it is. Kinda why it's called classified."

"You're almost annoying as Tony."
"I'm not a slut excuse you."

My ears picked up a muffed HEY and a snort from red as she tried to hide her smile. Hm, that got to em. Good. Less tense.

"Abilities?"
"Classified."

At this she seemed annoyed, standing up in a VERY familiar fashion. Quickly I pulled back and away from her, staring at her hands that now rested on her desk. My heart pounded in my ears and every fiber of my being tensed. She seemed to watch me as we stood frozen, on in fear one in confusion.

After a few minutes, tho more likely seconds, a youngish boy came into the room. I looked at him and noticed he was holding a plushed toy.

"Here, I wanted to give you a gift! As a sorta welcome to the team." His face lit up into a smile as he held it out to me. Cautiously I took it, twisting it in my hands. It was round, soft too. Kinda resembled a dragon but... Childish? I guess that's the term. And quite big, larger then anything I've owned that wasn't dangerous. Cute tho.

"What... What is it?" I looked at him and his eyes seemed to widen.

"You've never seen a squishmallow?!" He gasped, running over and dragging me from the chair. He's a LOT stronger then he looks. I grumbled but gripped onto the plush and stumbled after him, my chains still hitting against the floor. Maybe I can finally break these too.

Footsteps followed us but I ignored them, I figure I might as well get used to it. He lead me to a room, I'm assuming a common room, and dragged me to a corner filled with more of these plushes. Tho these ranged in size and theme. They were cute tho. He flopped down and I remained standing, unsure if I was allowed to sit I simply held the plush. It was definitely cute, and it made me not wanna rip out someone's ribs as much. So maybe it isn't all that bad.

"You can sit." He chirped, eventually noticing me rocking slightly. I nodded and sat down, crossing my legs and hugging the plush to my chest.

"Thank you." I mumbled, closing my eyes as I eventually relaxed into the soft plush, easing up my muscles and getting the adrenaline to chill out. Tho it is draining my energy to ease it up.

He's a child and a hero, I doubt he'll hurt me.

At least I hope not.