Seven

It is five am, ENJOY THIS RANDOM STUFFS :)

The next day, well night. It was 11 pm, I have no idea why I slept that long but I feel fine so who cares. I got to my feet, my eyes adjusting to the dark quickly before I opened the door finally. Almost immediately two bodies nearby caught my attention. Loki and one of the avengers. I believe it's Bruce- too small to be spangles or Loki's brother...

I calmly stepped around Loki and headed out into the hall, the area was quiet. Thankfully honestly.

I don't want to bother them anymore. I went to the elevator and headed to the bottom floor. They really are lacking in security.

I headed for the door, leaving to the front steps. It was raining and fairly quiet even outside. I sat just outside of the dry area, closing my eyes as the cold water hit my skin. Soon I just peeled off my shirt, the tank top under it immediately soaking through. I opened my eyes and unwrap my bandages, scabs glaring up at me. Quickly I looked away, looking at the odd beauty of new york when it's raining.

Everything relaxed, my muscles releasing the tension I hadn't realized they had developed. A smile soon curled onto my face, my eyes closing to protect them from the rain splashing against my skin. I leaned against the wall behind me and let out a sigh, relief filling my head.

I miss the rain in the mountains, it was clearer. More earthy. Better. But I won't see it again. Probably what I deserve.

"What's a pretty lad-"

For ducks SAKE

"Shut up and fuck off." I snarled, opening my eyes to the fairly rugged looking man. He was clearly drunk and tbh I don't wanna fight him.

"Awww c'mon, put on a smile miss. We could be soulmates for all you know~"
He's gross

Like really gross.

"I don't HAVE a soulmate now fuck off before I put your face in the pavement." I hissed, feeling my anger flare up. Maybe I should release the tension. I stood up as he kept making comments, everything slowly flowing away so my focus was on him.

I stormed forward and grabbed him by the throat, lifting him up and slamming him into the pavement. He coughed up, air stripped from his lungs. Ohhhh I missed this. I snarled and grabbed his shirt, sitting on his stomach I slammed my fist into his face. A twisted grin filling my face as I repeatedly hit him, the familiar sensation dulling my emotions again and sharpening my mind. The man was crying now, babbling like a baby. Pathetic.

I giggled, standing up and kicking him out to the sidewalk. He struggled to his feet. I took a step forward and he screamed, running off. Pain in the ass. The rain sung against my knuckles, pulling my attention. My knuckles were busted on my right hand, anger flashing through my head. I rolled my eyes and held my hand out in the rain, blood flowing off and my nerves shocking my system. Immediately making my mind sharpen.

I shook off the blood and grabbed my items, heading back inside. I looked over at the floors and noticed one was a gym. Huh.

I headed to the elevator and went to the gym floor, looking for the punching bags. Eventually I found em, throwing my wet shirt to the side. I grabbed an unused set of wraps and wrapped my hands, tho I wrapped my right hand with bandages instead. Not like I'm gonna be doing hand work.

I headed to one of the farthest sand bags from the door and started the work out. Gritting my teeth and pushing through the pain. Quickly I got into a pattern. Everything blending together till I was spacing out and running on auto pilot.

Little did I know it had grown into the morning...

I snapped out of it and slammed my foot into the bag, the bag splitting open and spilling sand over the ground. She growled in annoyance and went to look for a broom. Eventually I found it and quickly went back to clean everything up.

Clint passed me in the hall and stopped.

"Hey are you okay?" I looked at him and saw him looking at my hand and my scabs.

"M fine. Just broke a sandbag." I shrugged, heading back to the gym. He quickly followed after me and grabbed my uninjured wrist.

"Please. Just, let me help." He sighed. I looked at him and he seemed actually worried. Why? What is wrong with him? Whatever. I sighed and nodded, letting him pull me to one of the many rooms in the tower. How many are there actually???

He forced me to sit down and went to grab whatever. I laid down and closed my eyes, my muscles aching and stinging.

Eventually Clint came back and unwrapped the bandages. I glanced at him and noticed his face seemed hurt or sad. Tho I'm not quite sure. He went to work and patches up my knuckles, soon going to the scabs. His face fell even worse, his thumb running across the cuts. He sighed and quickly patched it up. He seemed annoyed. He stood up and left, tho probably a good thing.

I put my arm over my eyes and closed my eyes. Maybe I should sleep again. Just to pass the time.

Yeah, why not.