Five

"Brother, how come you can get close to her?!" A voice boomed, breaking through the fog of sleep. A hand tightened around my shoulder, slightly warm in comparison to my skin. Must be that black-haired guy. So the one yelling is his brother? They seem odd. 

"Shush! Can't you see she's asleep you blockhead?" He growled, an underlying hiss to his voice. A deep growl rumbled from the other man, a sudden feeling of a hand reaching for me forcing my eyes open. I bared my teeth at him and he paused.

"Loki? uhhhhh?" One of the others said, looking between me and the guy. His name must be Loki. Loki rolled his eyes but lifted his hand off me. The blond pulled back and I got up. my nose gently throbbing. I might have the energy to heal it now. Gently touching it as I headed for my room. Ow, yeah that wasn't smart. I opened the door and was met with... An odd sight. The girl was in my room. Natasha? I think.

She quickly looked up at me, her eyes going wide.

"Uhhhhh-"
"Don't bother." I grumbled, turning and closing the door. I rolled my shoulder and decided to explore the tower, they never said where I couldn't go.

I don't know how, but I ended up on the roof. No idea how imma get back down but hey, it's nice. And secluded. Quietly shutting the door I headed over to the ledge, swinging my legs over and hooking them on the bars below it. I kept my weight back and looked up to the sky. It was so loud, but the sky and the scene were still beautiful.

After a bit of staring I looked down to my hands.... Fury hadn't put on my cuffs.... I can return to my gang- NO no, they'd be caught. I can't do that. Not yet anyway. Frowning I focused on my fingertips, quickly a familiar sensation prickled along my spine. Almost in the same second, mini lightning bolts danced between my hands. A micro thunderstorm soon following, swirling between my hands and crackling with electricity. I heard the door start to open and quickly waved the small storm away.

I returned to watching the clouds move as the door opened and someone started to walk towards me.

"How... How did you do that? Make your body colder I mean." Oh, Loki!

"That's a secret sadly." I chuckled, glancing back at him as he leaned against the railing.

"Y'know, if you don't wanna stay in that illusion, I can make you some clothes that are more... Earthen. Is that how you say it? I don't remember what the realms are for you guys, I haven't touched up on my norse in a while...."

"Midgardian. There's alfheim, asgard, vanaheim, jotunheim, Midgard, nidavellir, svartalfheim, niflheim, and muspelheim." Loki quickly corrected, that makes sense honestly. I coulda sworn there's more tho. Ah well..

"And, that would be appreciated midgardian." He smiled. Okay, that's new. I grinned and nodded my head, pulling out Tony's phone and card. He wouldn't mind a few dollars going missing.

Quickly, before Tony realized everything was gone I got the materials I needed. I smirked at the wide eyed god and winked.

"You ain't the only troublemaker anymore loki." I chuckled, slipping the items back in my pocket and hopping back onto the roof. Giggling as I skipped back inside, only to hear Tony yelling a few floors down.

Oops-
I.... Better go fix that-

A/n, I WROTE THIS AT 4 AM PLEASE GO EASY ON ME XD and yes, there are in fact more realms in norse mythology :) I try to stay loyal to both but it's hard sometimes with how much marvel and the actual mythology contradicts. So, I'm sorry. I'm tryna do my best and I hope you enjoyed