Nine

Pov: air

~self harm and incorrect medical knowledge warning. If you are thinking of following after Terr's actions, or have similar thoughts please get help, you matter and are important. Someone loves you even if you don't see it~

Terr passed out, Bruce settling into a frantic panic. He can't loose her, even if she wasn't one of their soulmates he still loves her. He took of his shirt and ripped it, tying a shred around her arm before wrapping the deep and still bleeding cuts on her arm. Blood staining his hands but he didn't care. He can't let her die.

He picked her up, calling Friday to get tony into the medical lab as he almost began running to one of the med labs.

He made it in record time, setting her on one of the only empty tables and rushing for the med kits. Tony ran in, his eyes growing impossibly wide at the girl on the table. Rushing to help Bruce stabilize her.

Eventually they managed to get her heart rate up again. Fixing up her cuts and hooking her up to different medical equipment.

"What the hell happened?" Tony mumbled, rubbing his face as tears nearly fell from his eyes.

"Miss Terr had overheard a conversation between Clint and Steve..." Friday replied, Tony's eyes going wide. What did they say to make her do this?!

As much as they both didn't want to, they had to remove her shirt. Surprise settling over both of them as they didn't find a mark. Almost everyone has their mark on their torso. And they had seen her in a skirt? Did she really not have a soulmate????

They shook their heads and began properly setting everything up, imputing an IV, heart monitors, and everything else they needed to. A solemn air hanging around them.

"Hey Tony why-" They both looked up, Nat standing in the doorway staring at Terr on the bed.

"What. Happened." She snarled, her eyes remained locked onto the girl.

"She overheard somethin Clint and Steve said, apparently it pushed her over the edge and she attempted to take her life..." Bruce whispered, taking a seat. Still shirtless and covered in blood.

Nat's face grew angry but she didn't move for a while. Soon sitting next to the girl on the bed and seeming to memorize every scar and detail she saw.

".... Get Wanda, apparently we haven't really known anything about her." Nat growled, Tony nodding and having Friday call the team member. They both sent Bruce off, he had found her and deserved a rest after it.

Eventually Wanda arriver, her eyes going wide. She too had grown close to Terr, they became almost like sisters. Tho Terr hardly talked with anyone but Loki, Wanda didn't mind. Natasha explained what they wanted Wanda to do. And while she didn't want to destroy the trust between them, she didn't want Terr trying this again.

Sighing Wanda dived into the other girl's mind, tears almost immediately falling down her face. What the hell? How is Terr still alive?!

Passing by the worst of everything she eventually got through most of the memories and to her soulmate development. She has the seven petaled flower, it was on her hip. When she saw it she was so happy.

But then her father found it...

After it all it just became another mark, soon covered by scars but still there. Eating at her mind. And as she aged the hope it has brought dulled. Over. And over. And over.....

Wanda quickly pulled out of her mind, sobbing harder and harder.

"Wanda calm down, you're okay!" Nat quickly pulled out, hugging the young team member.

After she calmed down Wanda gave the important info, Tony and Natasha's face growing darker and angrier as Wanda kept talking.

"She really is our soulmate..."
"And she went through all of that alone?!" Tony hissed, anger flaring as tears fell down his face. Tony snapped and stormed out, Wanda following after.

Natasha stayed, focusing on their final soulmate. The one who they never knew existed, they never knew suffered through so much.

How did she survive? Natasha quickly wiped away a tear and rested her head on the bed, gently rubbing There's uninjured arm. Her heart sunk further upon feeling the scars littering her soft skin.

She won't ever have to deal with any of that again if Nat can help it....

A/N: look I know it's short and boring and shit but I'm SORRY, I don't wanna stay in this sad stuff as long and I do t wanna just do an exposition dump. Her backstory may be hinted/sprinkled along in the future. Depends really. But I am still sorry.

It's also 5 am and I'm tired....