Ten

~ it is currently 2:15 am, as of starting this chapter anyway. Over the next week I will likely be updating more so enjoy :)~

Two weeks

Two weeks is how long Terr was out.

Two weeks of Steve and Clint getting the silent treatment. Tho once it was explained Clint only suffered a week.

Two weeks where everyone has a cloud over their head.

But, Terr's first loud gasp awoke the two in the medical room followed by her frantic coughing. Nat was immediately by her side, keeping her laying down and calming the injured girl.

Terr's eyes darted around, confusion masking her face. Then disappointment. They all knew why, and it broke their hearts. Tony left to go tell the others but Nat remained, silence filling the room.

Without much of a second thought Terr sat up, her chest shaking in protest and her breathing quickly becoming wheezes.

Natasha wanted to protest but forced herself to remain still, her face flashing concern for a second. She was worried. For once.

Terr lifted her injured arm, taking note of the coldness in her hand. And the lack of sensation. Almost like it was too cold to feel, that same fire like heat yet biting cold. Nerve damage probably. She looked over at the monitor, quickly reading over the screen. Her heart rate is elevated and her oxygen level was a bit concerning. Terr gently laid herself back and closed her eyes. She was still tired.

And cold.
Really cold.

She heard someone coming in, both her and Natasha turning to the door. Loki and Bruce stood panting, Bruce coming in to check her vitals when he caught his breath.

He place a hand on Terr's forehead and she almost purred. He was warm, really warm. Was it the gamma? Maybe the running? Either way he was essentially a heating pack.

Completely lacking any mental control she grabbed his arm and carefully sat up. He seemed surprised but didn't move. Pausing for a second, almost as if properly coming to. But her eyes became lidded and she wrapped her arms around his stomach, burying her head in his chest before letting her eyes close. The air went still and everyone held her breath.

That was until her heart and breathing began to steady.

"Looks like you're staying here for a bit Bruce." Nat giggled, Bruce's face a bright red. He carefully sat on the bed, careful not to wake Terr or mess up the wires.

"I do believe the blood lose made her colder. Along with almost no solid foods." Loki hummed, taking a seat on the far end of the room as to not set Bruce off.

Bruce nodded softly, too scared to talk in case he woke up the woman on his chest.