Eleven

Terr slowly woke up the next morning, it was fairly dark still. Her body was cold, warmer then before but still cold. Slowly her surroundings took shape. A gentle thump ringing in her ears. Closing her eyes she snuggled back into the chest below her.

It took a couple seconds for recognition to set in.

Jerking up she realized she was on a sleeping, well was sleeping, Bruce.

"I'm so sorry-" she quickly got off him, "I didn't mean to fall asleep on you-"

"Why'd you do it?" He was so calm. His voice was warm and soft. She looked at him in confusion before the pain on her arm finally made her look down. Right....

She looked away and laid down, facing away from him. She gently curled into herself and closed her eyes, her entire body was cold still but it was better then answering questions. Bruce sighed and left the bed, leaving the room soon after.

It was finally quiet, minus the machines making sure she was alive. She wish they'd stop-

Right before she fell asleep someone wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her into their chest, forcing her to squeak in surprise. She quickly turned back to see Natasha.

"We know you're cold. Go back to sleep." Nat was entirely dead pan and left no room for argument. Kinda surprised by the woman's gentleness Terr turned back over and closed her eyes. She was still cold tho... Natasha was really warm but her hands were still freezing....

Soon instinct pulled through and Terr turned to face Natasha, avoiding eye contact and curling into the woman's chest. Natasha readjusted her grip but stayed silent, allowing Terr to fall asleep again.

Nat's jaw tightened in anger, Wanda had gone into detail about what Terr had been through. She'd murder every single one of those bastards even if it killed her.

Terr was cold tho. Surprisingly so. But she couldn't call for anyone to get a heated blanket without waking her-

Fuuuuck