Four

I headed to the bathroom, looking at my hair. It was gross and long, too long. It would dampen my vision if I tried anything too much. I stuck out my tongue, quickly rummaging through the drawers for scissors or a razor.

I found some scissors and quickly went to work, chopping off most of the hair. Cutting out one side almost to the skin I left the rest to be about two inches. That feels better. Now, a shower to clean all this up. Looking at the deep bruises on my nose I frowned, lords this will hurt. Grunting I started up the water, waiting until it was almost scolding. Stripping down I quickly went into the shower, looking at the body washes and shampoo. They're so... girly.

Choosing the LEAST girly soaps I quickly cleaned up, wincing whenever I passed over a bruise or cut, I'll have to look for a med kit.

After a few minutes I washed the soap from my hair and turned off the water. Glancing around and seeing nothing and no one I ran my hand through my hair.

Water gathered over my palm, pulled from my hair. Once I got most of it I dropped it back into the bath, wrapping my body in a towel. I searched the smallish room for a med kit. Tho, there wasn't any here. There was some gauze tho, looks like someone forgot it. Score.

Wrapping up my cuts I dried myself off and slipped into my clothes, leaving the bathroom only to face a man with black hair in my room.

"He-."

Yeah nope, not doing this. I turned back around and shut the door, locking it behind me I sat across the room and waited. He eventually knocked but I remained quiet, my body tense. It WAS getting annoying.

"Er- mortal the others wish for you to join for breakfast."

"Okay, get out." I growled, almost FEELING the anger radiating off him. He growled but left. Obviously he isn't a hero, likely in a situation like mine then. Maybe shouldn't be a dick.

Ahhhh where's the fun in that tho?

Standing up I left the bathroom again and headed back towards the main room where I assumed they would all be.

I felt their eyes follow me as I simply grabbed a piece of bacon and sat next to the black haired dude. He looked at me, obviously as unused to this as I am. Suddenly I felt a soft pressure in the back of my head. A mind reader. I glanced at him, his face focused and contorting in confusion as I blocked off most of my mind. He didn't need to know everything.

"You are... Very strange." He grumbled, turning his body away from me slightly. He radiated cold, but he seemed to be over heating. Hm. Sticking out my tongue I changed my internal body temp, nearly freezing my blood. Immediately I grew a lot tired but I ignored it, the man subconsciously leaning towards me and looking a lot better. When he noticed his eyes grew wide and he looked at me.

"You-"
"Shush." I growled, his eyes widening before he nodded and simply leaned towards me. I barely registered the glares of the avengers directed his way but I genuinely don't care. I rather have a friend.

The cold eventually took over and the exhaustion took hold, my eyes staying closed. Unable to stay up I curled up slightly, accidentally hitting his shoulder. He tensed but stayed still as I quickly lost consciousness and fell asleep.