Part 8. The First Task and a School Dance pt,2

I run down to the tent and congratulate Cedric. Making sure that Rita Skeeter does not see who knows how she would bend the story. I mean he is my god damn brother. I would never do anything like she would write with him. Just the thought makes me sick. And I walk back inside with Harry. The Twins were right. McGonagall did have news but after lunch. Which you finished very fast, curiosity was getting the better of you.

After the lunch time was up we headed to a classroom That McGonagall told the gryffindors to meet at.  McGonagall was standing there "Girls to the right boys to the left" She kept saying until everyone was seated. And then She began.

"The yule ball has been a tradition of the triwizard tournament, since its inception."

"On Christmas night we and our guests gather in the great hall."

"For a night of well-mannered frivolity"

    You chuckled to yourself, like the twins would behave 'well-mannered'.
She continued " As representatives of the host school I expect, each and everyone of you"

"To put your best foot forward and I mean this literally, because the yule ball is first and foremost a dance"

The girls' side of the room  broke into whispers and giggles, while the boys groaned and complained.

"SILENCE" McGonagall shouted

She started explaining again "the house of Godric Gryffindor has commanded the respect of the wizard world for nearly 10 centuries"

"I will not have you in the course of a single evening besmirching that name"

"By behaving like a babbling bumbling band of baboons"

"Try saying that five times fast" you hear George whisper and Fred attempts to while George joins in. They were so stupid sometimes

I turn my attention back to McGonagall "inside every girl a secret swan slumbers longing to burst off into flight"

"Inside every boy a lordly lion prepared to prance"

"Mr weasley" McGonagall says towards Ron

"Yes"
'Will you join me please"

Ron gets up and they walk to the center of the room. "Now place your right hand on my waist"

"Where "
"My waist"

The twins wolf whistle, meanwhile I am trying not to burst into laughter. Ron looks so uncomfortable.

"1 2 3" McGonagall starts to recite.

My laughing problem is not helped by Fred and George who have decided to start dancing.
They lean in to talk to harry.

"'Everybody come together"

    Everyone started to get partners and Lee comes up to me.
"My I have this dance my lady" he says in a posh tone. You have always been fond of lee.
"Why of course sir" you respond to him mocking his tone from earlier. You start to copy the dance McGonagall showed everyone. And honestly Lee is doing very well. Soon you are dismissed and everyone heads to gryffindor tower. "Say Y/N if we both don't end up with dates you want to go together?" Lee asks

"Sure Lee"

You knew he wants to go with Alicia, and he was only joking around but you might seriously take him up on his offer if you can't find a date.

*time skip*

    You are in the middle of a huge gryffindor party to celebrate Harry not dying during the first task. Harry had opened the egg earlier and it screamed at everyone but other than that it has been a good party.Towards the end when everyone started going to sleep someone suggested spin the bottle. Everyone agreed and sat in a circle.

    The circle consists of Hermione, Ron, Harry, Fred, George, Angelina, Alica, Katie, Lee, Dean, Semus, Ginny, You, and a few others. Lee starts.

It lands on Alicia, she moves to the center and they kiss. Next is Hermione, who lands on Ron. She moves to the center and quickly pecks him. Both of them were blushing like crazy. Then Ginny spins and lands on Dean. She moves to the center and kisses him, you never expected ginny to do that. Although the more you think about it the more she probably would do something like she just did.

    Now it is your turn, you are kinda scared seeing as fred is an option for it to land on. But you push all of that out of your mind. You spin the bottle and it lands on....