Part 10. When the snow falls

*Y/N pov*

     I woke up to snow falling perfectly to the ground, and decided that today I would forgive and forget, I would talk to Fred, apologize and if things went well ask him to butterbeer. So I got up, took a quick shower and got dressed into my robes. You Had classes which would make time with Fred hard but no matter.

I walked down the stairs to the common room and Mione was already awake. She was with Ron and Harry. ( I am not going to write about Harry and Ron's fight so sue me).

"Hey Y/N/N Do you want to go to hogsmeade with us? We're going after care of magical creatures." Mione asked
"Yeah sure that sounds fun! But umm have any of you seen fred?"
"No but let's go to the great hall. I am sure he'll be at breakfast!" Ron exclaimed
"We all know you want to go to breakfast because you're hungry!" Mione stated
"That is not true!" They had now started their own conversation.
"I saw him but he hasn't talked to anyone but george." Harry Whispered to me.

    Ugh of course he has only talked to George, he only ignores me when he is really upset or as a joke. And I am pretty sure he's not in a joking mood. After a minute or two of chatting we headed to the great hall just as Fred and George were leaving. Fred shot me an icy glare which he never does. It was just a kiss right? That couldn't ruin your entire relationship with fred. I just went and ate breakfast. Hopefully he'll be in a better mood later.

*Fred pov*

"Come on man don't be rude to her it was just a kiss alright.  At Least be nice today" George said I just stayed quiet.
"You don't want to ruin what you already have, plus you can't be in a bad mood we're going to hogsmeade with them today. Remember? And we're gonna go to zonko's and get all kinds of prank things just please don't be mad at them. It only has to be today, come on!"
"Ok ok just for today."
"That's all i need."

*Y/N pov*
*Time skip*
Fred seemed to be nicer after our morning encounter. It was now the end of COMC (care of magical creatures). And we were heading back to the castle so we could get ready and go when a snowball hits the back of my head.

It wasn't Harry, Ron, or mione. And then a bunch of snowballs come flying at us. I already knew this was the work of Fred and George. (Before you ask, well maybe you asked already I am also writing that Harry  is able to go to Hogsmeade and doesn't have to sneak in even though that was in third year).
"RUN" I yell
But it was too late and we were all hit. Then Fred and George start to come out of their hiding spot and chase us with more snow balls. I form one and throw it at them. And soon enough all of us are in a massive snowball fight.

Swiftly Fred pins me in the snow holding my arms above my head and George levitates a massive pile of snow.

"You know if you do this you'll get snow all over you too"
"Well that's just a risk i'll have to take isn't it love?"

    Just then Fred moves out of the way and George dumps the snow.

"I hate you both!" I yell
"Nah you know you love us"  They say at the same time. At that moment I was just glad no one was watching me and fred. Unless someone was?