Part 9. It's just a kiss

George THE FREAKING BOTTLE LANDED ON GEORGE. What am I supposed to do? You look at him And he looks really uncomfortable like you.

"Come on it's just a kiss! someone yells."

"Yeah it doesn't mean anything"

"Come on dont chicken out play the game"

You take a deep breath and slowly get up and walk over to George. It's just a kiss, right? Oh god what if this ruins our friendship. No that wouldnt happen right, George wouldn't care. I mean you kissed him before for a prank on Fred. Oh no Fred He reacted real badly with that prank. But this was a game right hed understand.

You are now face to face with George. You swallow the lump in your throat, "its just a kiss right" You whisper to him. He looks at you and then nods in agreement.

"This wont mean anything"

"Agreed" He whispers.

You slowly lean in and boom! Your lips are against his. It wasnt a make out session but it wasnt a peck either. The group was silent where as before everyone that kissed they would whistle or cheer them on.

Now nothing everything was completely silent. You pulled away and looked at each other. There was a new awkward tension in the room.

You know what its getting late. We should go to bed. We have school tomorrow. Hermione finally said. Everyone walked to their dorms without another word. You were dorm mates with Hermione and it was only the two of you.

You got into the dorm and plopped on your bed. You had made a mistake, big one. Why the bloody hell would you kiss George. Just then Hermione comes into the room.

"Why would you do that!? '' She whispers yells, even though your dorm has a silencing charm on it.

"I dont know, I am such  a bloody idiot."

"You were being a huge idiot"

"So much for asking Fred on a date"

"You were going to do it"

"Yeah were allowed to go to Hogsmeade all of winter and I was going to ask him to butter bears"

"Oh my goodness, Y/N"

"I guess I can kiss that goodbye huh?"

"I dont know maybe George would like to go with you"

"Not funny mione"

"sorry , sorry"

"Can we just go to bed and hope to god everyone forgets tonight"

"I dont think Fred is going to forget but we can go to bed"

"Ok" I huff

With that you both get ready and go to sleep, even though it was a bit harder than usual.

*George pov*

I already knew Fred would be upset about this, I mean I had just kissed the girl that means everything to him. People started heading to their dorms with those people Fred left for our dorm. I just sat there for a minute. Y/N was a great kisser but I didnt feel anything towards her and she with me.

And I mean it was pretty obvious she liked fred. God we had royally screwed up. I dont know how long it will take for Fred to forgive us. Ugh I hated the thought that the person I was closest with hated me. But I had to face the music I got up and all I could think is that it is a good thing all dorms have a silencing charm placed on them.

I walked into the dorm and Fred immediately started yelling at me "how could you do that!"

"Fred I am sorry i had no choice"

"Yes you did you could have said no and not kissed her"

I just sat there and listened. I knew there was no way I was going to win this one.

*Fred Pov*

I am pissed, he knows that she is my crush my more than crush, Ugh I dont even know the word for this. How could he do this to me, He could have stopped her, He could have said something! But he didnt. It is and isnt his fault my mind is so conflicted.

I just want to hit something and hard. I have punched quite a few holes in walls when I am upset. I felt my eyes start to water. I havent cried since I was 10 and scruffers died. Scruffers was our old dog. I loved him so much, but I was 16 now soon to be 17. And I havent cried but this, she is so important to me!

George came into the room. I started yelling I couldnt take it anymore. "How could you do that!"

"Fred I am sorry I had no choice" I could tell he was sorry but I didnt care he hurt me. I was allowed to yell at him!

"Yes you did you could have said no and not kissed her!" he just sat there so I continued.

"You know how important she is to me!"

I started to cry. I couldnt help it. She means everything to me. George came and comforted me but didnt say anything. I didnt stop him. I know it was just a stupid kiss but that stupid kiss was with the girl of my dreams and my twin brother.

"I didnt mean anything" George said "We agreed on that before we kissed, I never wanted to hurt you Fred. And I am sure she didnt either" He was right. We just went to bed, I couldnt handle this day anymore.