Part 17. Running from my problems

*time skip*

Two more weeks. Two more weeks of having to avoid Fred and your friends, god why did you have to make things so Awkward between you two. You were fine, you were friends again, but of course you had to go and mess it up!

You tell yourself these things while eating lunch today with Hermione. This was the only time you two had come out of your dorm. You both sat together to avoid Harry, Ron, Fred, George, and Lee. Both of you couldn't deal with them. And you definitely couldn't deal with the drama that followed them after last night.

Suddenly Ginny comes over, "Hey girls, so um tonight we were going to sneak some students into the Gryffindor common room for a big game of hide and seek around the castle. And I was wondering if you wanted to join?"

"You know usually I would object to this behavior but I need some fun so yeah sure" Hermione's reply actually kind of shocked you.

But now Ginny needed your answer, "Um sure whatever Gi-'' you stop yourself wasn't Filch going to be patrolling the halls like always? "What about Filch?" You ask.

"Oh yeah Fred and George are gonna give him a sleeping drought he needs a good night's rest anyways!" Ginny claims happily. You freeze that means Fred would be playing too, but on second thought screw Fred our drama isn't going to control my life!

"Well in that case I'm in!" You say, sounding equally as happy as Ginny. You all finish up lunch rather quickly and start making plans about who would join you. After lunch you all headed out to you and Hermione's dorm to make a map. Hogwarts is huge and if you used the entire building it would be no doubt that someone would get lost.

*Time skip*

It was now after dinner, when you, Ginny, Hermione, Fred, George, Lee, Ron, And Harry came down to the commons some more Gryffindors might join you later but first things first. Get the other house students here. Ginny and Ron would get the Hufflepuffs, Hermione and Harry would get the Slytherins, which left you and Lee to get the Ravenclaws. Hermione had let her grudge against Harry slip however she still refused to forgive Ron.

You on the other hand were stuck with one of Fred's best friends, granted he was one of my friends too but he would still totally be on Fred's side here. I begged hermione and Ginny to switch silently of course both just shook their heads at me. Ginny came over to me, "You have to go with him to get into ravenclaw tower, you need to answer a riddle, that's your part, he knows his way around this school almost better than Fred and George do!" She whispered in my ear. You just huffed, this left Fred and George to do their part which was Obviously getting Filch to take the drought.

"Ok everyone understands what they are doing?" Hermione asks, "Of course we do, you have only been over it ten thousand times' ' Ron states angrily. Apparently Ron hadn't let go of it either.

"Ok let's go then" You say, trying to break the tension that has now filled the room. Everyone starts to file out ready to do their jobs.

"So how have you been?" Lee starts a conversation when we are out in the halls. Why is he trying to act like it's normal? Maybe he's on my side? No he would definitely be on Fred's side here. Are there even sides in this situation? Lee must have noticed my silence because he turned to look at me. "You ok?" He asks. I look at him a minute longer, "Why are you acting like everything is normal?" I responded.

He chuckles "Why wouldn't it be?"

"Because of what happened at the ball."

"What happened at the ball?"

Fred didn't tell him. Shit. What am I supposed to do in this situation? Do I tell him? He should know right? But then again he really has nothing to do with it.