Part 23. You?

You open the letter and read it closely.

"Meet me tomorrow in the astronomy tower"

Whoever wrote it had tidy handwriting.You read it over and over again. Tomorrow? What are you supposed to do just wait there all day?

You sigh and put the letter back where you found it. "Night Mione." You say again.

"What does it say?" She asks wanting to know.

"Nothing important." You tell her. If you told her someone sent her a meet up letter with no name on it she would most definitely stop you from going. But you needed to know. Who sent this letter?

She just shrugged it off thankfully and went to bed.
______________

Classes seemed to fly by the next day. Excitement arose inside you. Whoever wrote this letter had to be a student right? That at least means they wouldn't be waiting all day for you.

You walked out of DADA your last class of the day, Professor Moody still gave you the creeps. Something about him is just out of place. It's like he doesn't belong to his own body. Not to mention his insane drinking problem it seems like half your class is just taken up by watching him drink out of that creepy flask of his.

Although he did turn Draco into a ferret so he does get points for that. But like for real, how much can that man drink?

It's also like his fake eye follows both you and Harry everywhere. That poor boy, it's always something with him. And he doesn't even have his parents to help him through it. Just his absolutely horrible Aunt and Uncle. Not to mention that rat of a son they have. Dudley.

Either way you couldn't focus on that currently. You went up to your dorm surely they wouldn't be there already. But when you looked at your dorm's door there was another letter taped to it. You pulled it off and read it.

"Meet me at midnight and wear your yule ball gown."

Your yule ball gown? Why the hell would you need to wear that? You let out a short huff of air and head into your dorm to try and find that damn gown. As you walk in you see the dorm a mess and Hermione scrambling around.

"Mione?" She looks up at you, her hair more frizzled than it usually is.

"Y/N!"

"Yeah, what's going on?"

"I'm looking for a book "The history of the triwizard tournament and why it stopped. ''Have you seen it?"

You walk over to her desk and pick up the specific book she was looking for. You held it up.

"Thank you" She breathes out.

"Why are you looking for this?" You ask, flipping through the pages.

"We're going to help Harry to prepare for whatever the third task is. You wanna help?"

"I'm good" You say, handing her the book as she stood up.

"Ok, it's honestly gonna take us all night. So I'll see you tomorrow."

"Ok" You say laughing as she walks out. If that would take them all night that would give you time to get ready. You walk over to one of the piles that now lay on the floor and pull up your yule ball gown. Guess Mione went through your things too.

You head toward the bathroom and once inside change into the gown. Being back in this thing brings back so many memories. You glance up toward the mirror taking in your figure as they flash through your mind.

You head out and sit at the vanity Ginny originally did your make up at, while Hermione did your hair, and Luna held up different accessories to choose from. You think back to it.