Part 15. Christmas morning

*Time skip*

    You wake up pretty early, since this is the day you have been looking forward to for a while. And even though you were awake early, Hermione still managed to wake up earlier. She is sitting on her bed reading, she is wearing her knitted jumper from molly. It was a dark purple with a grey H on the front. She had her hair up in a messy bun on the top of her head with her wand put through it.

"Good Morning" She said, not looking up from her book.
"Morning" You respond. You look towards the foot of your bed to see an unopened parcel, containing your jumper. And most likely some christmas candies she had made. You grab it and open it to reveal a Jumper that is Y/F/C and has (Your enital) on the front.

"You should get ready, no one else is up yet but I'm sure they will be soon." Hermione says finally looking over at me.
"Right thanks"  You say before grabbing your jumper and walking over to your dresser. You get out one of your thicker pair of black leggings and head to the bathroom. After a few minutes you exit and put your hair up in a ponytail (If you want, if not you can just imagine that it says nothing about your hair).

"Do you want to head down? people should be waking up now." Hermione asks, "Yeah sure" You say in response. As a matter of fact people were already awake. Those people were Harry and Ron, they were sitting on a couch in front of the fire when you two came down.

"Happy Christmas you two!" You exclaimed coming down the stairs.

They turned to look at you "Happy christmas" They exclaim in unison, smiles etched on both their faces.

Hermione sat on an armchair to the side of them, while you sat on the armrest of the couch. You Guys sit like that for a few minutes seeing as you couldn't start without the others. Soon more people came down from their dorms, most walking out to get breakfast. After a minute or so Ginny joined you all along with lee. That almost completed our group other than two people.

"Fred and George up yet?" you ask directed towards lee.
"No from what I saw" He looks up at me with a knowing smile "Would you like to do the honors?"
"Of Course" You say, Since today is christmas you decided to have a little mercy. You walk up to their dorm and slowly open the door hoping not to wake them before needed. You walk over to George, first seeing as he always woke up easier than fred.

"Hey georgie-" you stop seeing as he was already stirring at your voice, "You got to wake up it's christmas" You finish. His eyes immediately bolt open as he sits up. "Why didn't you wake me up bloody earlier?" He jokingly questions, as he grabs his jumper and runs to the common room putting it on. I now slowly walk over to Fred, "Freddie you have to wake up" You say calmly, he has no sign of waking up soon. "Ok just remember you made me do it this way" You say as you stand over a cup on his bedside table.
"Aguamenti" You whisper just as your intention the cup fills with water. You then walk towards the door, you slowly from your spot levitate the cup up over Fred's head. You rather quickly turn the cup over, to where the water spills all over fred. He blots upright as you run down the stairs into the common room.

"So.. How did it go?" Lee asks.
"Lets just be glad it's christmas" You respond, as you hear yelling from upstairs.

"Y/N!" You hear Fred yell as he runs out onto the stairs above all of you but is still looking at you. He is soaking wet, his hair is dripping and the shirt he was wearing is completely soaked through, showing off his figure underneath. "Why!" He continues to yell.

"Why? Because it's bloody christmas that's why now go get your jumper on, and come down here so we can open presents!" You yell back. With hearing your response his face showed his realization as he bolted back into his dorm.