Part 13. I guess its not so bad

*Y/N pov*
I had finally stopped crying, Cedric looked at me and then at the time.
"Hey, I have to be somewhere in a few but I could walk you to the library" I nodded. The library has always been a comfort place for me and Cedric knew that.

Cedric walked me to the library but had to go. I could tell why. He was going to ask Cho to the ball, I knew Harry liked her too but come on Cedric and her would be the perfect couple. I walked into the library and picked up a book.

*Time skip*
I was walking to the great hall with my nose in the book I was reading before. I had read it before of course but that doesn't stop me from enjoying it every time. I quietly slip into the great hall with a large group and take a seat in front of hermione.

"Y/N....?" Hermione starts
"Hmm" You respond not looking up from your book.
"Are you....ok?"
"Yes..."
"Are you sure?"
"Why wouldn't I be?"
"Oh Bloody hell are you upset that Fred is going to the ball with angelina!?" Ron explains a little to loud from your right. Fred who was seated close to Ron looked up at you.

You finally put your book down to reveal you look perfectly fine, it looked as if you hadn't cried or even gotten upset at the fact. 'Thank godric for cover up charms' you think to yourself.

"Can someone please explain why I have to be upset that Fred is going with someone?"

"You don't. I don't know why they are even bothering you." Harry backed you up.

"Well-" Before hermione was even able to start rodger the quidditch team captain for ravenclaw walked up to the gryffindor table.

"Y/N I have heard you don't have a date to the ball i was supposing we could-"

"No thanks rodger." You cut him off.

"Alright but just know I'm still free" He said, sending a wink your way and walking back to his table. That happened quite a few times that night with different people, there were ones from ravenclaw, hufflepuff, a few gryffindors who tried to ask you only to be sent a glare from hermione, and to your surprise quite a few slytherins such as adrian pucey.

"Alright that is enough Y/N will you go to the bloody ball with me?!" George askes after Adrian leaves.

"What!" almost everyone proclaims this question, including you.

"Will you go to this bloody ball with me? I don't have a date, you don't have a date and I can tell you're getting tired of saying no to everyone."

"Sure george why not"

"Alright then now everyone stops bugging her she has a damn date so buzz off" He says to the gryffindor table but you could tell it was directed toward anyone who could hear him.
______________
I know this chapter is short but hopefully there will be longer ones headed your way soon.

Have a good day!-Random