Clingy - Hawk

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Request for @leannavega06 hope you like it

y/n pov

"Yo back me up, back me up" my boyfriend hawk says into his mic. Him and his friends are playing a video game and I'm laying on his bed, scrolling mindlessly through my phone. He's been playing for a while now and I was getting really bored just laying there. I get up from the bed and walk over to his chair, throwing my arms around his shoulders. "Hey, baby what are you doing?" He asks me. I open my mouth to respond but Hawk had already turned back to the screen, spewing nonsense at his friends. To get his attention back I start to pepper kisses down his neck. "Baby I'm sorry I'm kind of busy right now" he tells me.

"To busy for me?" I ask.

"This is really important Princess, I'll try and speed it up. Ok?". I nod at him, a little disappointed. "30 minutes, ok princess?". I sigh but still nod back at him. "Sorry, I won't be long" He can tell how it is effecting me and tries his best to reassure me and put me in somewhat of a better mood.

"Fine" I say.

"Cmon just wait, it's not a big deal" He snaps back and then starts talking to the people on his game like that didn't just happen. I mumble something under my breath that defiantly was not the nicest.

"Ugh what are you saying y/n?" he asks me. I shrug and decided I didn't want to wait, so I climb on top of him and his gaming chair, blocking his view from the game.

"y/n I'm not your personal chair" he says in an angry chuckle. I laugh keeping my ground. "Baby I can't see" he complains. I don't move, instead I look around, pretending I don't hear.

"Move your head down so I can see, please baby?" he groans. I give in, cuddling up to his neck, so he can see again and he immediately goes back to chatting with his friends. This makes me want attention even more so I decide to move around in the chair.

"Baby can you stop moving?" Hawk asks me. "I'm trying to concentrate please". I put more weight on his knees and he looks at me, disapproving.

"Oww baby stop" he complains. I can barely keep my laughs in at how annoyed he is.

"Focus on me Eli" I mumble.

"No, I can't right now y/n". I roll my eyes and continue to move around on his lap.

"Your making it extremely hard for me to focus baby, you know that right?" he asks me.

"Oh, am I bugging you?" I ask innocently, like I'm unaware of what I've been doing.

"Stop don't say that, I just can't give you all my attention right now". This makes me annoyed so I go back to moving around, a lot, in Hawks lap. "Baby stop" he says.

"I wanna get up" I tell him.

"Ok get up then" he says, clearly annoyed. Once I'm up I huff at him and angrily move away. "Wait are you angry at me baby?" he asks.

"Yes! you're acting like I don't even exist".

"Thats not true and you know it" he huffs back. "Just give me 30 minutes Princess, why can't you understand that".

"Ugh fine"

"Don't say it like that, I didn't even do anything wrong" he says. "Don't be angry". He looks me straight in the eye and turns back to his game.

"y/n I'm just a little busy right now, don't sulk, please" he tells me.

"I'm not sulking".

"Yes you are". I just shake my head at him. "Baby I can see you sulking right now".

"I doubt you can see me, you won't take your eyes off that stupid game" I scowl. He sighs.

"Come on don't be like that, come back on my lap". I roll my eyes and stand next to Hawk with my arms crossed when I get an idea that will really get his attention on me.

"What are you doing?" He asks me.

"Nothing" I respond.

"Oh really? Cause it looks like you're trying to distract me".

"No I'm not"

"Nahhh it defiantly looks like you're trying to distract me".

I Nod my head no at him and take off my hoodie, leaving me in a sports bra and leggings. "Why are you taking that off then? If you're so sure you're not trying to distract me?" Hawk asks.

"For someone so sweet you are pretty evil" he tells me. I smile at his words, even though we're supposed to be mad at each other. "I know all your tricks baby" he mumbles.

He keeps his eyes locked on mine when he turns back to the screen and say " you're gonna get me killed". I pout at him, being a little dramatic, before walking back to the bed.

"Wait" he says. I look over to him. "I said come back baby". I hmm to myself making it look like I'm contemplating going back to him or not.

"Fine leave me alone then, if I loose its your fault'' he huffs.

"No it isn't" I groan.

"Yes it will be, I'm gonna tell all my friends you're trying to distract me right now". I continue to sulk while also inching closer to him while he talks to his friends about the game.

"Baby I said go if you're just trying to distract me" he says. I ignore him and nuzzle my head into the crook of his neck. "y/n stoppp" he mumbles, but I know he's actually enjoying it.

"How am I supposed to do anything with you acting like this?" he asks. I acidently laugh into his neck and he laughs right back at me.

"Look baby I'll give you attention in a few minutes, I'm almost done".

"Promise?" I ask.

"Yes princess, we can cuddle for the rest of the day".

"Ok fine. I'll leave you alone for just 10 minutes ok? Then you actually have to give me attention" I say.

"I promise" he says before leaving a long lasting kiss on my cheek.

a/n

New chapter based off request, let me know what you guys think and as always don't forget to vote and comment requests! Thanks for reading.