Walked In On - Hawk

Don't forget to vote and comment requests

request for @LozzaDozza2020

y/n pov

"Finally we're home" Hawk groans as he flops onto his bed. "I just wanted to chill with you, not take 1000 exams". We had just gotten home from school and Hawk was bored and well, horny.

"Yea me too. You were being so annoying today" I chuckle, flopping onto the bed, right beside him.

"Heyy" he whines, lightly shoving me away.

"Don't push me" I giggle, scooting closer towards Hawk.

"Oh really?" he questions, grabbing on my wrist.

"Really" I mumble, before Hawk flips me over on the bed, while he holds my arms above my head.

"You know I've been craving you all day" he whispers, moving his face closer to mine. I let out a shaky breath at the contact.

"But now, I can finally have you all to myself" he whispers before finally connecting our lips. The make out starts slow at first, but it quickly speeds up. We both become so focused on each other in this moment, the only thing I could think about was Hawks body pressed against mine. I try to tug on my arms, since Hawk was still holding them above my head. He breaks from the kiss and notices me struggling to kiss back because of my arms. Instead of letting me free he holds them up higher and starts to kiss my neck. Hawk know all my soft spots so when I feel his lips connect to my skin I let out a soft moan.

"Is this good" he mumbles into my neck.

"Yea, don't stop" I breathe out. As he dives back into my neck he finally lets go of my arms. My tired hands quickly find their way to his back and grip onto him, tightly. He keeps kissing until he reaches for my top, I nod down at him, giving him the permission, and he quickly takes my top off and cups my boobs, leaving me breathless. He then takes my bra off and begins to kiss and suck on my boobs, slowly making his way to my stomach. I groan under his touch and I can feel him smirk onto my skin.

"Shit" I groan. "Take your shirt off Hawk". He listens to me and takes his shirt off, as well as his pants, leaving him in only his boxers. Before he has time to get on top of me again I quickly push him onto the bed and straddle him.

"Taking the lead, Princess?" he asks.

"You know it" I mumble before connecting our lips into an intense make out, once again. Hawk starts to fumble with the hem of my jeans while trying to kiss me back, I soon get the memo and kick off my pants and then decide on taking my underwear off to.

"Fuck y/n, I want you so bad right now" Hawk groans.

"I'm right here" I respond before taking his underwear off as well, leaving us both naked.

"What are you gonna do" he asks.

"Ride you". Without any more thought or talking I straddle him again, slipping his dick inside me.

"Fuck, that feels so good" he groans, throwing his head back. I smile at him and continue grinding and riding on him. His hands find my hips and helps me find a good motion. I feel his tip touch my g-spot and I yelp out in pleasure.

"Shit" I moan.

"Hey Hawk, I thought I would come over and we could start that- " someone says from the door. After hearing a random voice I immediately jump away from hawk and grab the blanket to cover myself off.

"Umm what the fuck" Miguel says, quickly throwing his hands over his eyes, so his vision is blocked.

"Shit Miguel, why didn't you knock" Hawk asks, also covering himself up with the blanket.

"Sorry Hawk my bad, sorry y/n". I can hear Miguel start to laugh after he says that.

"Oh my god get out Miggy!" I whine, also breaking out in laughter.

He finally takes the hint and leaves Hawks room, shutting the door behind him.

"That was so embarrassing" I giggle to Hawk, getting closer to him.

"Yea I know, but are we gonna finish?" he asks, tucking some loose hair behind my ear.

"Y'all better not start fucking again!" Miguel screams from down the hall.

"Don't you worry!" I sarcastically shout back to him, rolling my eyes.

"So are you gonna take me up on my offer?" Hawk asks.

"Maybe" I chuckle, before diving back over to Hawk and connecting our lips.

a/n

sorry this was up a day late loll

this was a bitch to edit

as always Don't forget to vote and comment requests

I was having major writers block so hopefully that's gone and I can go back to my normal schedule

also 20k plus read holy shit!!