Good Girls, Bad Girls - Hawk

Don't forget to vote and comment 

y/n pov

"Cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught"

5 Seconds Of Summer

"So, you're homework tonight is to finish your project with your partners, no excuses students!" our history teacher rants on about our project. I really couldn't care less, I just wanted out of this damn classroom but I also couldn't skip. "Ok you guys are dismissed, y/n can you hang back for a sec?" my teacher asks. Shit, I just want to go home. 

"Yea sure" I respond. "Hey Hawk, can you just meet me in the hall, we can talk about our project then" I tell Hawk, my new partner for this class. I could tell he also didn't care.

"Yea I guess" Hawk says, turning back around to face his friends. Great, he doesn't give a shit. I roll my eyes then turn to the front of the classroom to meet my teacher and just get it over with.

"You wanted to see me?" I ask my teacher.

"Oh y/n! yes, but let's just wait for this classroom to empty out" the teacher says, going behind the last student and shutting the door. I gulp, this teacher has been a creep since day 1.

"So shall we talk about extra credit?" he asks, walking closer.

"Uhm don't I have a pretty good grade in your class, you might have me mixed up with another kid" I respond.

"Are you sure y/n, a little extra credit never hurt anyone" he says, coming even closer than before.

"Yea, I'm sure. I'm pretty swamped with work in my other classes so I have to pass on your offer. Sorry sir" I say, trying my best to be polite so he wouldn't lash out.

"C'mon y/n, you're a good girl. You know what kind of extra credit I'm talking about" he mumbles, touching my waist. I quickly jump away from his touch and shove him back, hard. Without saying anything I walk straight out of the classroom and into the hallway, what a creep

"Hey, are you ok that seemed kind of intense" Hawk says, making me jump.

"It's fine, I'm used to it" I mumble back.

"Well it was pretty badass when you shoved him, I wouldn't expect that from you" Hawk admits.

"Whats that supposed to mean?" I ask.

"It's just you know, I wouldn't expect a good girl like you would shove a teacher like that" Hawk says. Good girl, god, I hate that word.

"Well he was touching me and saying inappropriate things. What did you expect me to do, stand there and take it?" I ask.

"Well no, I didn't mean it like that, sorry" Hawk apologizes.

"Ok, it's whatever, let's just figure out how we're gonna get this project finished" I sigh.

"Uhh yea right, we can head to my house and work on it" Hawk offers.

"That works for me, do you have a car or something that we can take to your house?" I ask.

"Uhm about that, I have a motorcycle not a car" Hawk says.

"A motorcycle? Let me guess, you have a leather jacket to" I chuckle.

"Hey, you taking the ride or not?".

"I guess".

--------------------

"So where shall we start? There's a lot to get through" I say to Hawk. We're sitting in his bedroom right now with our whole project and everything we need to get done, spread out in front of us.

"We can start with the written explanation, although it might be better if we divide up the work. We can get it done faster" Hawk says.

"Really? You're not going to make me do the whole project while you sit on your phone?" I ask.

"Look y/n, you might not know this but I'm kind of smart" Hawk admits, we both laugh. 

"Eli yes, Hawk maybe" I say.

"The smarts transfer over. Ok I'll do this part and you can do this one" Hawk says pointing to the instructions. I nod back at him and start with my work. "I'm gonna turn on the TV, so we get a little background noise" Hawk says, flipping through the channels. I nod back at him, focused on the task at hand.

Me and Hawk have been sitting in silence for about 30 minutes now, working on our project.Ever so often I look up to the TV and see some random show playing, as I look up this time I'm met with an odd surprise. A sex scene.

"Oh shit sorry, I can turn it off" Hawk laughs, noticing my staring.

"Nah it's fine" I respond, never meeting Hawks gaze.

"Oh" Hawk gulps. I continue typing but my mind is completely distracted, the scene is still going on and I was getting hornier. 

I hear Hawk shuffle next to me, so I turn to him and notice the tent in his pants.My eyes are wide open at the sight, insure of what to do. Should I act like I don't even notice or do I do something? Although the whole school thinks I'm some trophy good girl I'm not, I'm not even a virgin. But I would never blurt that out to someone. I like to keep some things private.

I realize that the thing in Hawks pants is only growing bigger, so without thinking anymore I reach my hand out to rest it on his thigh. His head quickly turns to mine and his eyes go wide. I slide my hand up more, bordering along his dick, I then hear him let our a quiet moan.

"Is this ok?" I ask.

"Fuck yes" he responds. With his consent I put my hand in his pants and take a firm grasp around his cock. He lets out a muffled moan at the contact. I keep stroking his cock and with each touch he becomes harder in my hand.

"Shit y/n, how are you so good at this?" he groans.

"Hmmm, it's a secret" I giggle as I move closer to Hawk.

"You look so hot" Hawk says, right before smashing his lips against mine. Even though we are mid takeout I continue stroking him, getting faster by the second. I feel Hawk moan in my mouth as I feel Hawks cock twitch in my hand.

"Shit y/n, I think i'm close" Hawk moans. Unsure of what to do next, I just let him release and ride out his high. 

 "Guess I'm not as much of a good girl as you thought, huh Hawk?".

"You can be my good girl" .

a/n 

hey guyssss this was sort of cringe 

lmk what you think and don't forget to vote!

Hawk saying good girl omggg