Summer Fling (Part 3) - Hawk

Don't forget to vote and comment requests!!

Hawk pov

Shit Hawk, what have you done?  Thats all thats going through my mind as I'm walking home from school, usually I would catch a ride with Moon or Miguel, but I couldn't bring myself to face her after everything that has happened. I fucked up, big time. 

I should have never started flirting with Moon, and I should have never told her I was single when y/n was waiting for me this whole time. The only thing I've done since the incident was tell Moon that we were over, well whatever we had. I want to text y/n, but I know she needs space, I'm just worried she's already on her flight home, hating me forever. I keep trudging home when my phone starts to ring in my pocket.

Miguel Is Calling

Accept   Decline

"Hey" I mumble into the phone.

"Dude, what the hell was that" he says.

"I don't know what I was thinking Miguel. I fucked up with y/n and I don't know how to fix it. I don't know if she would ever give me a second chance, for gods sake" I tell Miguel.

"If I was her I sure as hell wouldn't give you a second chance. She was so excited to see you, and surprise you. She really was in love with you, Hawk" Miguel sighs. He's right, I broke her heart and that kills me.

"I need to see her Miguel" I whisper.

"She told me that she can't get a flight back to Paris for at least 24 hours, but do not tell anyone I just told you that" Miguel says.

"Where is she gonna stay the night?" I ask.

"She was supposed to stay at your place. She worked it out with your mom and everything. But she already told you mom she found a hotel for the night" He says.

"Shit. What do I do Miguel?".

"You apologize for being such a shitty boyfriend and breaking her heart. Like seriously what you did killed her, It would suck to be in her shoes" Miguel tells me. 

"You're right. Do you know what hotel she's at?".

"Nope".

"I'll have to catch her at the airport then. But I can't even call her, she's blocked me" I say.

"Damn, she's really upset" Miguel says.

"Yeah, I got to go Miguel" I sigh.

"See ya man" I hear on the other line before I hang up. 

I needed to go see y/n, I don't exactly know how yet, but I wasn't going to let her go back to Paris without fixing everything. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It turns out that y/n's flight back to Paris was at 8pm tomorrow night. I should go and find her tonight, but I just can't seem to build up the courage. So instead I'm lying in my bed and going through pictures of us. There was one reoccurring theme in all these pictures, y/n's smile, how happy she looked. I made her smile like that, but I also made her cry like I've never seen before. I open up our texts message together and scroll a little while back.