Truth Or Dare - Jacob

Don't forget to vote and comment request!

request for @Crazy4Hawk

y/n pov

After a long day of filming most of the Cobra Kai cast decided we would have a fun night at Peytons house to just let off some steam for the night. Since we were all pretty tired we thought it would be best to get a little drunk to get the night started.

"Hey y/n, are you having fun?" Peyton asks, coming up from behind me and wrapping her around my shoulders. She usually got pretty drunk at gatherings like these while I stayed mostly sober.

"Yeah. Thanks for inviting us Pey, I'm having a really great time" I confess.

"Ugh your the best y/n" she slurs. "So when are you gonna make a move on Jacob?" she whispers into my ear. I blush at her words, but I'm thankful she's not being to loud about the secret, even though she is drunk.

"Im not sure Pey, Were so close right now and I really don't want to screw up. Like at least I'm still able to spend time with him right now, who knows what will happen if I tell him how I feel. Our friendship could go up in total flames" I tell her.

"Well you never know unless you try. am I right or am I right" she giggles.

"Hey guys, what's going on" Jacob asks, walking up to our little group.

"Hey Jacob" Peyton slurs, leaning onto my shoulder more than she already was.

"What were you guys whispering about" he asks.

"Oh nothing" I quickly say.

"Just girl stuff" Peyton backs me up.

"Oh ok, we are going to play truth or dare. You guys in?" Jacob asks us. I look over to Peyton and she nods at me.

"Yeah why not" I respond.

Once all of us are in a circle on Peytons apartment floor we're ready to start truth or dare.

"Ok who wants to go first?" Xolo asks the group.

"Oooh me me!" Mary exclaims.

"Ok Mary, Truth or Dare" Tanner asks her.

"Dare" she responds.

"Oh! I dare you to eat a spoonful of cinnamon" Peyton says excitedly. Everyone laughs at Peytons dare and Mary stands up , walking to the kitchen to get some cinnamon and a spoon.

"Ok someone record this" Mary tells us and I pull out my phone, pressing record. We all watch intently as Mary takes a spoonful of cinnamon and sticks it into her mouth. She quickly squints her eyes at the feeling and tries to gulp it down. Instead she ends up spitting the cinnamon out onto a napkin in defeat.

"Fail!!" Gianni screams out.

"Ok ok who's next" Peyton asks.

"Me!" Jacob says.

"Ok Jacob truth or dare" Peyton questions him.

"Dare! duh" he says.

"Jacob I dare you to give yourself a hickey" Xolo says.

"Ewww" I react.

"We all know you rather him give you a hickey" Peyton whisper into my ear and I softly hit her in the stomach, making us burst out laughing, causing the rest of the group to stare at us.

"Jacob, what are you waiting for" Tanner asks.

"Fine I'll do it" Jacob says before grabbing his hand and attaching it to his mouth. He tries his best to give himself a hickey but he is too busy laughing with the rest of us. He finally starts to make some progress and pulls away from his arm.

"How does this look?" he asks the group, showing a red mark on his wrist.

"Damn daddy Jacob" Xolo says, making us all laugh again.

"Ok who's gonna be next up, I have a good one" Mary asks.

"Can I go?" I ask.

"Sure, truth or dare y/n?" Jacob asks me.

"Dare" I respond.

"I dare you to kiss the most attractive person in the room" Mary tells me. My heart practically drops.

I know who the most attractive person in the room is. Its the person Ive had a crush on for about 2 years! It's Jacob, obviously. But I couldn't just kiss him here, in front of everybody. What kind of first kiss would that be for us? But in the long run I would technically still be kissing him, which is something I've wanted to do for literally ever.

"Go for it babe" Peyton whisper in my ear. I look back at her and take a deep breath while sitting up. Jacob is sitting one person away from me so I crawl over to him, since we're all sitting on the floor.

Once I'm face to face with him I lean in, closing the distance between our lips. At first he doesn't kiss back, which is clearly a bad sign. As I'm about to lean away from him since he's not kissing back, he grabs the back of my head and pulls me closer, deepening the kiss. I audibly gasp.

"Woohoo" I hear Xolo whistle. Me and Jacob both slowly lean away and when I'm fully looking at his face I am met with reality. I just kissed my best friend who I have a secret crush on. Shit!.

Before anyone can say anything I run out of the room, flustered, and quickly find my way to the front door of Peytons apartment. I swiftly open the door and the fresh air hits my face like a wave from the ocean. I breath it all in, putting my face into my hands.

'What did I just to do' I ask myself. Jacob probably hates me right now. I screwed up our friend ship that we cherished so so much. I sit go and sit down on the little stoop outside, being thankful to be alone with my thoughts right now.

"Y/n? Are you out here?" I hear Jacob ask. I panic, I can either run away or get confronted by him right now. Neither one sound like the best idea so I decide on staying quiet In my little spot on the stoop.

"y/n, there you are. Can we talk, please" Jacob asks, taking a seat beside me. I can barely see his face due to it being extremely dark out, somehow that feels like a blessing in disguise.

"Do you really think I'm the most attractive in the group?" he asks me.

"Yes" I mumble out.

"Did the kiss mean something to you?" he asks, bluntly.

"It depends, did it mean something to you" I respond cautiously.

"I did ask you first but yes, it did matter. My best friend just kissed me" he tells me.

"Do you want to be just best friends, Jacob, or do you want something more?" I ask him. The confidence is starting to run through my veins now.

"Do you have a crush on me y/n?" he questions me. I stay silent.

"You do, don't you" he adds.

"Yes" I softly whisper. I was truly scared about what he would say next. I could have just single handedly screw everything up between us.

"I do to y/n".

"I've had a crush on you for years. I was so scared to tell you, but now that you feel the same I want nothing more then to be with you" he confesses, taking my hand in his. I look up at him, smiling, and seeing that he is smiling right down back at me.

"I think I love you" I tell him.

" Well I love you" he says before leaving me speechless and leaving in to kiss me, for the second time tonight. The kiss is soft yet rough and its oh so passionate. It's all the passion from the past few year bottled up into this one kiss that we have been waiting to share for years.

We break apart for air and I sneak in a little "I love you to Jacob".

a/n

I wrote this request kind of spare of the moment, so bare with me. Do you guys like my updating schedule as is? I'm think that once spring break ends I might start updating every other day but I'm not sure yet so let me know. As always don't forget to vote and comment requests!