Enemies? - Jacob

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Request for @Just_playin_around

covid is not a thing in this imagine

y/n pov

Today was one of our first press days for Cobra Kai Season 3, it had recently been added to Netflix, causing our show to get really popular. I was sitting in my makeup chair getting my finishing touches done when Peyton and Mary come running through the door.

"Oh my god y/n" Mary says. They're both sort of out of breath, I'm guessing they were running towards me.

"What happened?" I ask them.

"Did you hear what Jacob said about you" Peyton asks me.

"No, what did he do this time" I respond. Me and Jacobs relationship is very complicated, we hate each other in real life. We can't stand each other, but, our characters on the show are lovers. We are constantly having to do scenes where we're cuddling or making out, it's torture. I would have quit already if Cobra Kai hadn't gotten so big in the past few months.

"Check his instagram story" Mary tells me.

I take my phone out of my pocket, opening instagram. Jacob stories is one of the first stories on my feed, so I click on it and am met with one of the ugliest pictures of me I had never seen before. He must have taken it when I wasn't looking. I then see the caption which reads 'This bitch is so annoying'. I gasp at the words on my screen. I turn to Mary and Peyton who look like they feel bad for me.

"Why would he write this?" I ask.

"We have no idea" the both say.

"Want me to go ask" Peyton suggests.

"No it's ok. I'm gonna handle this on my own" I tell her.

"You go girl!" Mary says and I laugh at her supportiveness.

My makeup artist had just finished my makeup so I got up from my chair and stormed over to the boys dressing room. I throw the door open and immediately start looking around for Jacob.

"Woah y/n, what are you doing" Xolo asks, walking up to me.

"Where is he?" I ask him.

"Who" he responds.

"You know who" I respond. Thats when I see Jacobs dumb smirking face in the corner and I feel myself getting fired up.

"He's a dead man" I mutter to myself and Xolo looks at me like I've just gone crazy. I walk over to Jacob and get right up in his face.

"What the hell Jacob" I snap.

"What?" he asks, acting all innocent.

"I saw your instagram story, are you serious?!".

"Oh yea" he chuckles to himself.

"That was funny, and I was just doing what I had to do" he adds.

"Had to do?" I ask repeating him.

"Yea, you were being really annoying".

"I hate you" I whisper to him.

"Hey guys you got to be on stage for press right now! Lets get moving" our manager yells to all of us.

"Saved by the bell I guess" Jacob says walking past me towards the door. I'm speechless, how could one guy be so irritating.

"And I hate you as well" he whispers in my ear. His whispering spreads butterflies through my whole body, and as much as I hate to admit it, that turned me on. I push away those thoughts and scoff, following behind everybody to the stage.