Tension + Teasing - Hawk

Don't forget to vote and comment requests

Request for @Ellie2238

y/n pov

"Hey baby" someone huskily whispers into my ear. Before even turning around I already know that its my boyfriend, Hawk.

"Hey" I say while continuing to grab all my things from my locker.

"What class do you have next?" he whispers in my hear, snaking his hands around my waist slowly. Small actions like these always gave me butterflies.

"English" I respond, finally turning around to face my boyfriend.

"Oh really? So do I" he says caressing my cheek and looking onto my eyes. "Maybe you can sit next to me?" he questions seductively.

"Hmm maybe" I tease, biting my lip.

"y/n, Baby I literally missed you so much all week, I need you" he whines

"I missed you to" I whisper while slowly moving my hands up to his neck. Whenever I do this Hawk starts to blush like crazy. I know it turns him on so I'm always using it to my advantage. "And maybe I need you too" I add, giggling.

"Oh so you're gonna be like that?" he asks. "Fine, two can play at this game" he utters, leaning in for a lustful kiss. I start to lean in as well but at the last second I swerve away so he ends up kissing my cheek instead.

"If you come to my house after school, then maybe I'll let you get a kiss in, or something more" I whisper seductively, before walking away from Hawk and towards our class. I knew that he was getting turned on from this, and so was I, but I was not going to let him get me so easily.

A couple of minutes after I enter the classroom Hawk comes in as well, storming up to me.

"Oh hey" I say casually.

"You're killing me" he complains. "You just left me standing in the hallway, with a boner".

"Oh really? I didn't notice" I lie, I completely noticed.

"Also you look so hot today, so you're making it especially hard for me" he whispers, taking the seat beside me.

"More like making you especially hard" I giggle. He stares back at me and rolls his eyes, getting his books out.

"Ok class, we're working in partnerships today. Your partner is whoever is at your table" our teacher announces to the class.

"Guess you're stuck with me huh, Princess" Hawk winks, making me practically faint. Fuck he's so hot when he winks and calls me princess.

"Yea I guess" I say, trying my best to play it cool.

"So, should we divide up the work between the two of us?" Hawk asks.

"Well can't we do it together?" I ask.

"If that's what you want princess, I'm down" he says while moving his hand over to my upper thigh and giving it a squeeze. I gasp at the gesture, especially since we are in a classroom, with a bunch of kids and teachers all around us.

"Ok lets just get started, we can finish when you come over to my house" I say and Hawk nods. It was going to be hard to work with him right now since I was incredibly turned on, and so was he.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The school day had finally ended and I was so relived that I could go home and have Hawk all to myself. after I grab my bag and all my stuff I start to look around for Hawk since he's coming in my car. I look for a little longer and still can't find him so I just text him that I'll be in my car and he should just me there.

"Hey sweetheart" Hawk winks at me, he's standing at my car door, waiting for me.

"Hey baby, have you been waiting for me?" I ask.

"Nah, I'm just excited to be able to spend time with you" he says while opening the car door for me.

"Me to" I respond once we are both settled in the car.

"We're gonna have a lot of fun once we get to your house, I even have a little surprise for you" Hawk says leaning over to whisper in my ear. Once he see's how that makes me shiver he leans in and starts peppering kisses all along my exposed neck and putting his hands under my shirt, and right on top of my stomach, making me shiver.

"Do I make you nervous Princess?" he whispers. I slowly nod back at him. "Use you words y/n, do I make you nervous?" he asks again, getting even closer to me.

"Yea" I mumble.

"Thats what I thought" he says while he slowly moves his fingertips up higher, underneath my shirt, playing with my bra. "Such a pretty shirt, too bad it won't be on for much longer" Hawk mumbles.

"Oh yea baby?" I coo.

"Fuck yea" Hawk says, finally removing himself from me and sitting back in his seat. I shutter at the loss of contact and he notices. I feel hawks hand slither back over to my upper thigh, playing with the hem of my underwear. I try my best to focus on starting my car and getting home but Hawks big hands touching me so intimately clouds my whole mind . The only thing I can think about is how I want Hawk to fuck me so hard once we get to my place.

a/n

Every time I try and write smut I think I die a little bit.

Also this was short sorry and had like zero plot oops

If y'all want I will make a part 2 for when they get home I just have so much writers block right now that I can't include it in this part, also give me ideas for the next part, with all the spicy stuff

Thanks for reading as always don't forget to vote and comment requests!

a/n part right before I update

STREAM FEARLESS (TAYLORS VERSION) RIGHT NOW HOLY FUCK ! ! !