Thank You

To start off, I want to clarify a few things:

1) I don't hate on Austin Mahone, I just don't particularly like him.

2) I lost all respect for the Vamps after their little "joke" in that interview (You know what I'm talking about). And the fact that he tried to save his own ass, pisses me off. I get that he apologized but the comment he made is not okay. #LaurenDefenseSquad

3) I don't actually have a problem with Keaton or Emblem 3.. I'm not a big fan of them but I don't hate them either.

4) IMPORTANT: Okay, if you're confused, let me explain. Behind The Mask is something I thought of after watching something on tv.

The story is about Lauren and Camila and about how they are completely different. So they have to work together for a project and as they work on the project, they start to learn more about each other, which in turn results in them falling for each other.

Simultaneously, the story is also about how Lauren helps Austin to get Camila because she (Lauren) thought that Camila would never in a million years go for her because she was a girl. I wanted to make it seem like Lauren was indirectly dating Camila since Lauren had told Austin what to do.

In simple terms, the 'mask' in the title refers to the real Lauren (under all the badass facade) and it also refers to Austin (since Lauren is basically hiding behind him).

I hope you understand that. If you're even more confused, I apologize sincerely.

5) As mentioned in my other Camren fanfic "Tragically Beautiful", I don't believe that sex is important in a relationship. Like you don't have to have sex to have a successful relationship. So, I didn't write a detailed scene. If you want, go read "Night Changes". It's a Camren one-shot and it was my first time writing a lesbian sex scene.

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you guys enjoyed that! I'm so thankful that you took your time to read something I wrote, so thank you again. Also, please check out my other fanfics. That'd mean a lot to me.

To end off, this is a work of fiction. All events in this story is fiction. Any similarities is pure coincidence.