Chapter 17

Camila stared at her reflection in the mirror as she brushed her hair. She was thinking as she brushed. She smiled when she saw Lauren enter and wrapped her arms around her waist and hugged her from behind. Lauren rested her chin on Camila's shoulder. Camila smiled with her eyes closed as Lauren kissed her cheek. She opened her eyes and met Lauren's gaze through her reflection. Lauren smiled lovingly.

"What?" Camila asked.

"Nothing," the older girl said, "You're just beautiful," she said as her smile widened. Camila smiled as she blushed. Lauren kissed her cheek again as she wrapped her arms around Camila's shoulders and hugged her tight.

"I love you, Camz," Lauren whispered. Camila felt chills running up and down her spine as she bit her bottom lip and hummed a reply. Lauren loosen her hold as the brunette turned around and cupped Lauren's face as she brought her lips down and kissed her gently. Lauren pulled away and smiled. She took Camila's hand and led her back to the room. Everyone had fallen asleep all over the floor of the room. Lauren climbed on her bed and pulled Camila with her. She wrapped her arms around Camila's waist as they drifted to sleep.

~

Camila woke up the next day and saw Lauren smiling at her.

"Morning," the green eyed girl said.

Camila smiled back, "Morning," she said as she sat up and looked around.

"Where's the rest?"

"They're in the living room, watching tv. We're waiting for you to wake up," Lauren said.

"How long have you guys been waiting?"

"2 hours," Lauren said with a shrug.

"What? Why didn't you wake me?"

"You look so beautiful when you sleep."

Camila felt her heart flutter. Lauren leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll wait for you downstairs," the dark haired girl said before she walked out of the room.

~

When Camila came down, she was confused to why it was so quiet. She walked into the living room and saw everyone sitting on the couch, looking down.

"What's going on?"

Everyone kept quiet.

"Lauren?"

The older girl met Camila's gaze and gave her a smile.

"It's nothing, Camz," she said.

Camila frowned in confusion, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah," Lauren said as she stood up and took Camila's hand in hers as she interlock their fingers together.

"Let's have an adventure," Lauren said.

Camila was still confused but she went along with it, "What kind of an adventure?"

Lauren gave her a soft smile, "You'll see," she said.

~

Lauren walked towards her girlfriend, who stood by her motorbike as she held out two helmets. Lauren smiled as she took one and put it on Camila. She put on a strap before pulling her in for a sweet kiss. Lauren took the other helmet and wore it as she got on the bike. The others got into Normani's car and drove ahead.

"Mind telling me what you have plan?"

"Now, where's the fun in that?" Lauren replied as she started the engine.

Camila sighed, "I knew you were going to say that," she said before Lauren rode off,

~

"What are we doing at a diner?"