Chapter 19

"Camila?"

The brown eyed brunette turned around and was surprised to see Austin Mahone approaching her.

"Oh, hey Austin..."

"It's been a while. How have you been?"

"You mean since you ripped my heart out after you cheated on me?"

"Camila... Cheating on you was the biggest mistake of my life. Could you ever forgive me?" Austin asked.

Camila took a step forward and hugged him as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Austin was surprised at first but he recovered as he hugged her back.

"I forgive you, Austin," Camila said as she pulled away.

"If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be with Lauren," Camila said.

"How did you know? I mean... I never told you," Camila said.

"I could see it in your eyes. The way you look at her," Austin said as he shoved his hands into his pockets as he looked down, "I actually wished that you looked at me that way," he said.

"I'm sorry, Austin. I really liked you," Camila said.

Austin smiled, "But you never loved me."

Camila gave him a sad smile, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I guess I'll see you around, Cabello," Austin said with a smile.

"See you," Camila said as Austin leaned in and kissed her cheek. Camila smiled as she watched him walk away. Her smile dropped when she saw that Lauren saw the exchange between them. Camila was about to call her when she saw Lauren shaking her head before walking away.

"Damn it, Lauren," Camila said under her breath before she chased after her.

~

"Lauren! It's not what you think!" Camila exclaimed.

"Leave me alone," Lauren said.

"Lauren Jauregui, don't you dare do this to me again!" Camila exclaimed as she stopped walking.

Lauren stopped in her tracks as she shut her eyes and took a deep breath. She turned around and met Camila's gaze.

"Nothing happened, okay? Austin just wanted to apologize," Camila said.

"By kissing you?"

Camila sighed, "He kissed me on the cheek to say goodbye!"

Lauren looked away as she gritted her teeth. Camila walked towards her.

"Lauren, look at me."

Camila grabbed Lauren's face and turned it so that she was looking into her green orbs, "Look at me," Camila said firmly.

"I love you. Not Austin. You," Camila said.

"I'm not leaving you anytime soon," she added.

Lauren reached up and held Camila's wrists as she brought the younger girl's hand away from her face.

"You're mine, Camz," Lauren said.

Camila smiled, "I'm yours."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. Jealous Lauren is kinda hot," Camila said.

A small smile crept on Lauren's face. Camila leaned in and kissed the corner of Lauren's lips. She pulled away and smiled widely.

"Come on. Let's get back to class," Camila said.