two

------

------ ..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜ ⤾·˚ ༘ ◡̈------

The noises were coming from where James was heading- the living room.
He could hear the boys talking and laughing, practically having so much fun.
The noises were being clearer as James was getting near to them, he heard three voices instead of one, a familiar one but not quite understanding it.

He turned the corner and looked into the living room. Looking into it he saw his mates talking to- his heart stopped for a second at the sight of the boy that was chatting with his mates. Regulus Black.
His only Regulus Black, crush and only love interest he truly had in his life. He had met a lot of people in his life but no-one made James feel like Regulus did with just a look.

"Reggie.." James said letting the boy's name out of his mouth without realising.

"James" the grey eyed boy said looking at the petrified boy that was looking back at him. Regulus smiled at him.

James was literally petrified, his mind went foggy and only thing he could see and think about was the boy that finally stood in front of him after all this years they haven't seen each other.
He was needy for a hug from the younger boy- needy to feel him close and to hold him tight never let go of him now that finally he found him again. But he couldn't. Not yet at least.
He couldn't imagine Sirius reaction on the fact that his best mate who considered as brother, being mentally madly in love with his younger brother. He couldn't anticipate if it would be a good or a bad one.
That would only be found with time.

"I'm gonna, get something, from the uh- kitchen" James said as he turner around and grabbed steps taking him to the kitchen. He was deep breathing, trying to make it back to normal.

Remus followed James, seeing him now by the fridge, closing it.

"Mate, what the fuck is up with you" Remus asked confused while looking at James.

"What the fuck you mean?" James asked looking at Sirius, bit of stressed.

"James don't be such a bloke. You were looking like you've been fucking petrified" Remus said raising and eyebrow at the curled haired hazel eyed boy.

"I don't know mate, seeing my love interest, the only true love interest I've ever had, having him in my eyes after all this years, longing to feel him in my arms and never let him go seems small to you not to look like i've been FUCKING PETRIFIED" james let the words full out of his mouth without control, realising that he just confessed the only secret he had from him "i shouldn't have said that" he whispered loudly.

"I thought that was li- WHAT THE FUCK
MATE" Remus said looking at James so confused "you never told us. and i now understand why you were always sneaking sights at the Slytherin table all the time" Remus said realising how stupid he was not seeing all the signs james sent while they were in school "Oh now all makes sense".
"I'm happy you confessed. Are you gonna tell Sirius?" Remus said looking at the somehow relieved James.

"The fuck I am. No way. He's probably gonna kill me or something" James said letting out a short idiot laugh.

"Or not" Remus said "Maybe he'll be happy".
"It's your decision if you tell him or not, but when he'll find out that I knew and we never told him, yeah he'd probably kill us both" Remus laughed softly.

"I'd like to take my chances" James laughed as well, he nodded his head to a side, letting Remus know it's a sign for them to go back to Sirius and Regulus.

They both walked in the brothers who are still chatting. Remus took the spot next Sirius before James could, leaving him with a seat in the couch next to Regulus. Brilliant, he thought, but he didn't mind.

"So do you have someone Reggie?" Sirius asked with a smirk on his face looking at his younger brother who cheeks were turning soft pink.

"No I don't" the grey eyed boy shook his head and smiled softly. Remus and James looked at each other involuntary after the boy spoke "I guess I haven't found the right person yet" he said laughing really soft. Remus took a big smirk on his face and let out a funny frown in amusement and irony, and James gave him the Death Stare.

"We should probably go and eat, I'm starving" James said and took one look at Regulus.

- - - ❝ ❞ ✧ ೃ༄ - - -
{{774 words}}

Hello love lovies.
It's me agaaain. I wrote this chapter after playing Doctor Love on some of my besties.
Don't you find it funny that I aways give advice to my friends but I am
the one who doesn't found anyone. Don't get me wrong, I don't even need someone. Loneliness works better for me than someone to stress the shit out of me.
I hope you all having a great day!!
How are you feeling? If you wanna open up and tell anything, feel free to let comments, I'll reply to all of them!

-ana