EPILOUGE

«

« . ˚◞♡ ⃗ 💍*ೃ༄ »

"Marrying and spending the rest of your life with the love of your life must be something great to achive, and that I know" were the words James kept saying from the day he and Regulus lock their destinies into one only.

He and Regulus moved into the house next to Remus and Sirius' one. They kept on with the dinner tradintion, now the four of them being more closed then ever.
Peter came visiting his friends every time he could.
They spent time improving the pub they once worked and own, now only own, making it the best pub in London.
Not rich and not poor were both of the families, Potter-Black and Lupin-Black, they were normal families.
Once in a while, they brought into their discussions, how the moment they got together had happen in the very places they were still living, bringing into discussions how, two kids that fell in love in school, with a long gap of years without seeing each other took them being a perfectly functional married couple, keeping their love young and growing within every day.

They were perfect together.

-------˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ -------

Hello love lovies.
Last note.
I wanted to thank you for going through this book with me, helping me open up more in front of people I know nothing about. Even if it was through the book or the notes i left, it helped me, and i hoped it helped you too.
It was a long process making this book a really good one (hoping so)
I am sorry for any mistakes in this book.
And now
I love you
and
stay always happy.

-ana