five

»►◄«   ‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪

»►◄« ‧₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥.┊🕯🖇꒱ »►◄«

James was curently playing, all by himself, with a foot ball he found through his mates' stuff.
Regulus was sitting down, leaning against a tree, with a book in his hands, throwing James some sneaky looks every now and then.

The boy grown to know each other better, as they were spending very much time together.
Like the times when Regulus sits by a window in rainy days, with a book in his hand, when James sneaking stares at him. Or when they lay out in bed, facing each other and talking every topic that crosses their minds, until late in the night when they fell asleep without noticing.
Or like the times they search through Remus and Sirius' things, making fun on everything they find. Or the late night walk on the neighbourhood, when they feel themselves free and fully happy?
James was realising that Regulus' apparition in their lives only brought it from ruin, to happiness and deeply greatness.

"Reggie, I bet you dinner tonight If i fail this trick" James soft yelled at Regulus, and the boy lifted his head and his grey eyes met james' hazel ones. On that moment he felt like melting.

"I'll take it" Regulus responded, leaving the book aside, now his attention being put on James.

James got all emotional, now more than certain he knew that the trick he'll do, he'll fail. With Regulus attention on him, he only did silly things.
As expected, James failed, meaning he'll have to cook tonight, for the both of them.

"You own me a fancy dinner" Regulus saif laughing softly, looking at the hazel eyed boy who just take it's favourite position, with his head in grey-eyed boy's lap.

"Fancy huh? Be thankful if I don't burn the house down" James said, laughing, while he stared at Regulus' face.

He laughed, which made James' heart go little crazy "You're such a funny man, James Potter" Regulus said while sucking on his bottom lip, as usual.

"As you are, Regulus Black" James said and started tickling the younger boy and he started laughing even harder, making both their heart beat with happiness.

"I withdraw what I said" Regulus said laughing, and then he only maintained a soft smile on his face.

James just smiled, hugged Regulus waist and fell asleep like that. Regulus watched the sleeping boy that was hugging his waist for a couple of minutes, then he took his book and kept reading, while his fingers were roaming through the sleeping boy's curled hair.

꒰。・:*˚:✧。꒱

James has cooked dinner, as he promised Reg. Surprisingly, he did a pretty good job, that let the younger express his surprise expression.

"It's not that bad" Regulus said while taking bits of the food "Better than I imagined" he said laughing softly.

"Well, not to brag, but i did a pretty good job" James said while eating, looking at Regulus being all hyped with big positive energy.

❀࿔₊°

Later that night, they both layed in bed as they always do, facing each other, talking about what their mind wondered to.

"I asked Sirius and Remus to bring some movie cassettes so we could watch some together" James said, look up at Regulus, as he was, again, with his head in Regulus' lap, finding himself a way to stare at what he love, not being 'caught off guard'.

"I'm looking forward to it" Regulus said as he was running his fingers trough James hair, unconsciously doing it. James was liking it, better say he's loving it.

"I feel good" James said, "really good" he smiled and couldn't keep his eyes open anymore, falling asleep.

"me too" Regulus answered as he run a finger on James' cheek and fall asleep as well.

•»«• *・῾ ᵎ⌇ ⁺◦ ຊ✧.* •»«•
{{625 words}}

hello love lovies.
Me again, with the subs notes, hoping on making a better day with them (alongside with what I write about Jegulus) cuz for sure you make mine the happiest by reading what i write.
I feel better.
But I'll feel better if I'll read any comments you leave in the comments!
Looking forward to answer any of your questions or any other thing.
Stay happy, you deserve it.

-ana