six

•••彡┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎

•••彡┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪♡ ͎. 。˚ ┊┊ 彡•••

"Regulus, come on, let's go outside" James cried at Regulus who was holding a book, staying by the window "Come one" he grabs Regulus hand and he twitches softly at the older boy's touch.

"Fine, fine" He got up still holding his book and James' hand as well.

"No no" James said as he grabbed the book out of Regulus' hand and put it on the table "Today is our last day together alone, let's make it nice" James said pulling Regulus closer "No more books today" he said pulling Regulus outside and the younger boy just laughed slightly soft at James' actions.

"It's a beautiful day" James said as he was spinning around in the backyard, covered by sun's warm breeze "come one" he smiled at Regulus and they both were running around the yard, feeling the heath upon them and feeling somehow relieved.

After some minutes of running and chaotic pair dancing on no music, they sat down by the tree, James having his back against it, and Regulus having his back against James' chest.
James' arms were protectively wrapped around the younger boy, and his hand were touching James' arms softly.

"Tell me, how was your life after we left Hogwarts" James asked Regulus.

"Not as good as anyone thinks" Regulus said in a sad mood. He hid his head in the crotch of James' neck, being talking about his life. How he was beaten, on a regular basis day, how he would starve for days, getting curse with a crucio spell more than twice times, how he planned his escape for good weeks and leaving where he could, but more decent then where he was trapped. He lived like that for a couple of weeks until he found out where his brother was and he wanted to take contact with him.
Regulus started crying in James' arms, and he hold him tight, letting him feel that in his arms, he'll never feel harm or pain ever again. James' cried too, seeing Regulus like this only felt worse, but he stood strong for Regulus, knowing that if his Reggie will feel better, he will too.

"It's okay now, I'm here" James whispered to Regulus, making him automatically calm "You're safe now" James kept whispering in Regulus' ear "you're safe with me" were the words that finally calmed the gentle boy that James was holding with so much love.

»» ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ ꕥ ««

"Blimey, sunday's Sirius' birthday" he remembered looking at Regulus' now happy face "That old bastard" he laughed, provoking Regulus a little hysterical laugh.

"Boo hoo" Regulus said pressing James' nose "Aren't you turning the exact same age as him" He laughed.

"It's not about me now, is it" James made a funny face at Regulus.

"It's not, you're right" Regulus smiled and keep playing with James' hair over and over again.

They kept talking, and James' loved seeing Regulus happy, with a good mood, with a smile on his beautiful face. Not how he looked in the afternoon, crying and feeling hurt.
In this very moment, he promised himself that he will cherish and protect Regulus at all costs.
Regulus eventually fell asleep in the big boy's arms, him carrying the younger boy in his arms, bridal style, upstairs, putting him in bed. He covers Regulus' tiny hot body with the blankets, leaving a big sweet kiss on his forehead.

<< ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° >>
{{564 words}}

Hello love lovies.
This day brings me more happiness than I thought it would.
You know with what? Small things.
Just those things brought myself up to write this chapter and I absolutely love it!
Looking forward for answering your comments!
Stay happy!!

-ana