four

⋆ ☄︎

⋆ ☄︎. » ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- « ⋆ ☄︎.

James successfully moved into his best mates' place, now sharing a bedroom with his only, Regulus. That thanks to his best mate.
Seemed like Regulus didn't mind sharing a bedroom with James, even if they barely knew each other, that's what James thought, because he knew things about Regulus.

Remus has made some plans to help his best mate stole Regulus' heart, but not in the way James thought to.

"You're leaving? For 5 days?" James asked looking at his best mates that were holding their luggage.

"In France?" Regulus asked standing next to his roomate, having his arms crossed, being some kind of suspicious.

"Yes we are" Remus said while winking at James. "We'll be closing the pub in that time since you can't handle it alone" Remus laughed.

"Boo Hoo you cock" James said rolling his eyes.

"Mate, he's right" Sirius said while walking towards James.

"Fair enough" James said and hugged Sirius, and then Remus, and then both husbands hug Regulus, sayinh their goodbyes while walking away from the house.

"I guess it's the two of us now" Regulus said smiling while closing the door.

"Yes we are" James said while throwing himself on the couch "What do you wanna do?" he said smiling, letting seen a really pretty smile.

"I'll just read a book" Regulus said as he grabbed a book from Remus' s collection and stood on the couch James was laying on.

James put a pillow on Regulus' lap and layed down with his head on it. He looked up at Regulus as he smiled surprised "Read" James said "Out loud".

Regulus followed, he was reading out loud for James to hear as well. James was admiring Regulus' face. He was mentally in love with him. Madly, purely. He wanted Regulus to know that as well, as soon as possible. But he was scared of an not so likely reaction from him.
He was preparing on telling him, as soon as they grow closer to each other on this days they'll be alone.

After Regulus finished reading, he took one look down at the boys who was laying his head on his lap.

"If you want, I could move in Sirius and Remus' room, so I don't bother you" James said looking in the younger's boy grey eyes.

"You don't have to" Regulus said sincerely. "You can say" he said smiling at the curled haired boy.

"As you wish" James said laughing.

Regulus smiled and sucked on his bottom lip "I'm gonna go make something for us to eat" he smiles and softly gets off the couch.

James followed him in the kitchen, sitting on a chair looking at Regulus cook.
He never knew Regulus can cook, but to be honest he looked even hotter when he cooked, James said in his mind.
Regulus was actually shy that James was watching him. He was losing his mind but he didn't knew why tho.

»«»« ❁ཻུ۪۪♡ »«»«

"I didn't know you could actually cook" James said laughing softly while enjoying the delicious food Regulus has made for them.

"Yeah there's some things you don't know about me" Regulus smiles and looks at James.

"Looking forward to discorver them" James smiled like a fool.

"Me too, about you" Regulus smiled and he finished eating.

After some chitchat and laughing between the two boys, they got in bed, shyly both of them, and fell alseep longer after James only thought of the boy he was sharing the bed now.
Regulus had his back facing James, but it didn't matter, the boy kept staring at the boy.
He was falling madly into love, more and more.

---- *ੈ✩‧₊˚ ----
{{606 words}}

Hello love lovies.
How are you all feeling today?
I felt a bit down mentally for the past hour and i wrote this and i feel better.
Hope you all doing great. Hope always to see smiles on your faces and only happiness will make way in through your life.
Have the greatest day and don't forget, STAN JEGULUS!
Love you.

-ana